Tractor dies, but then starts again????

Help Support CattleToday:

EIEIO":2j11fg3t said:
would put a smiley face here but don't know how to do it!)
J

Not that this board needs anymore smiley faces or anything, :stop: but since CB and yourself seem to have shook hands and can play together now :heart: , I'll let you in on the secret code for the different smiley faces! :help:
:clap:
When you make a post or reply, just look over to the left of the screen and you'll see about 20 different ones. :arrow: Just click on one and it will show up in your reply. It will be typewritten until you submit it, but if you arent sure, then preview your reply to be sure. :compute: :dunce:

Thanks for the information Eric. Gotta go to Wal-Mart today and I will pick up an extinguisher for the tractor, got one by the welder, a big one on the baler, just never even thought about one for the tractor but it's should be a must have especially in these dry conditions as if I hit a rock I've even heard of brush hogs starting fires :eek: !

And FWIW CB was on the money with the fuel lift screen, mine looked pretty bad :eek: !

Tractor ran like a champ yesterday up till about 3 and I got a flat tire :( . Thankfully it was on a front tire so I had the loader to lift it :lol: . Only about a 2 hour delay getting back to the house, getting the truck and tools, taking it off, heading to town to get it fixed, then back home to put it back on. Worked about another hour and called it a day.

When it rains it pours, least when it comes to things breaking down.

Thanks again everyone,

J