Vet Supplies

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee":221vdh88 said:
We've got a new page up with over 100 of the most popular Cattle Meds from Jeffers.

If you have bought any of these products lately please check our prices and let me know if they are good, so-so or high. Just post your results here.

Thanks!

http://www.cattletoday.com/cattlemeds.php

:tiphat:

Prices are high compared to what I can buy locally

Ivormec pour-on is real high
I buy 5 Leters for $65 around here, but don't know if it's that low anywhere other than the place I shop.

M Gravlee":2zli1aln said:
Thanks!

Anybody else?

Looked at a few items that I use regularly. I like the prices. e.g. Double Barrel fly tags are much cheaper than what I have been paying. Hard to find too. The whole herd was worked recently. Next time I will be getting some items here.

It worked for me and an order was placed.

When comparing apples to apples, I noted volume discounts. When I go to store, one bottle or ten is all the same price. At the website, I was able to attain additional discounts buying volume. Also eliminated shipping cost.

backhoeboogie":20wcsmuf said:
It worked for me and an order was placed.

When comparing apples to apples, I noted volume discounts. When I go to store, one bottle or ten is all the same price. At the website, I was able to attain additional discounts buying volume. Also eliminated shipping cost.

Apparently you're in the club . . . . still can't get at it.

Prices are exactly the same, same discounts, same deals. In fact, you will eventually be taken to the Jeffers site even if you start with us.

But we do have the $10 Off of any $100 purchase (for a limited time) if you click on the banner on our site. And they pay us a small fee for sending you to their site.

No sales tax, no freight on most orders, delivered to your door and the lowest prices. If you can find a better deal, take it.

Those prices look pretty much in line to me. All those kinds of places run specials and when they do it's time to stock up.

Larry