Warpaint coming to VA?

Help Support CattleToday:

And don't forget a hat! Supposed to have snow showers Friday night. I think we'll make it there on Saturday, glad it doesn't start until Noon. MrGale says we have to take a big sign that says "Warpaint" like the chauffeurs do at airports. I'll be the person cringing off to the side, lol.

Gale Seddon":2ge8p0gs said:
And don't forget a hat! Supposed to have snow showers Friday night. I think we'll make it there on Saturday, glad it doesn't start until Noon. MrGale says we have to take a big sign that says "Warpaint" like the chauffeurs do at airports. I'll be the person cringing off to the side, lol.

Gale, Just wear a tank top that says "Free Coors" Ol' Paints sure to come out of the woodwork. :shock:

Crowderfarms":bl6fop75 said:
Gale Seddon":bl6fop75 said:

Gale, Just wear a tank top that says "Free Coors" Ol' Paints sure to come out of the woodwork. :shock:

I dont think anybody here in Virginia will be wearing a tank top...had snow flurries here today and expecting more tomorrow...I hate cold weather

Latest posts