Dylan Biggs

Reaction score
From my daughter Jocelyn and I.
JoJo's Sunrise
DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

JoJo, stalked this Horned Owl, until.....
DSC_0094.jpg

Our Gaurdian Dog was interested in the Owl also.
DSC_0092.jpg

A poplar leaf that won't let go.
DSC_0275.jpg

Sunset I took the other evening.
DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

Trixie in the evening light.
DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

Young Akbash, Tubby.
DSC_0187.jpg

Far little hills the other morning.
DSC_0182.jpg

JoJo's, horizonal mirage, when we get a temperature inversion.
DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

Morning sky when I was out feeding yesterday.
PIC_6653.jpg

PIC_6647.jpg

Mirage photos I took last month.
PIC_6600.jpg

PIC_6583.jpg

Old fashioned stone corner post.
PIC_6456.jpg

And last but not least a pic of a cow calf pair in Nov.
PIC_6449.jpg

I have seen plenty of beautiful sunsets before but your part of the world sure has some striking one's.
We get the Spotted Eagle Owl here which is very similar to that Horned fellow, they dive bomb the dogs and cats at every opportunity. Great pics!

Dyland, keep sending the sunset pictures! We don't get to see the sunrise or sunsets here at the house, too many hills and trees. Well, not too many hills & trees because we enjoy them here in our corner of the world also.

Glad to share the pics, thank you.

Isomade and HD, I will pass your comments on to Jocelyn. :)

Kenny, compared to last winter we have not had any yet other then a few brief cold snaps. No snow either. I hope we get some moisture by May. Cows came home last week. They should go back out, lots of stock piled native grass we could be using. Never hurts to have drought reserve though.

Angus Cowman, the sky is a constant source of entertainment for us, for sure. :)

Fly Guy, you may regret asking for more sun rise and set photos, between my daughter and I it gets to be quite a collection. Some might say monotonous. :)

Go ahead and try to bore me with them, lot's of luck! When we were yankees' in the flat lands of Kansas we were located right between the sunrises and sunsets and enjoyed them very much.

Come to think of it, we are still between them, but we just can't see them because of the hills and trees here in Oklahoma.

Latest posts