Yuck

Help Support CattleToday:

angie":380ecvxo said:
Ouch! :(

I drink my tea hot, with sugar (if at all, only when sick like a dog). I'm not so crotchety ~ really.

No offense intended. There's plenty of northerners I'm proud to call friends, just not that particular group!

cfpinz

cfpinz":30zndv4o said:
angie":30zndv4o said:

I drink my tea hot, with sugar (if at all, only when sick like a dog). I'm not so crotchety ~ really.

No offense intended. There's plenty of northerners I'm proud to call friends, just not that particular group!

cfpinz

But what do they call you?

dun":3ujn9g55 said:
cfpinz":3ujn9g55 said:
angie":3ujn9g55 said:

cfpinz

Never given it much thought. Never really cared for that matter.

cfpinz":3r43ynov said:
dun":3r43ynov said:
cfpinz":3r43ynov said:
angie":3r43ynov said:

cfpinz

Never given it much thought. Never really cared for that matter.

It's a good thing as thin skinned as you are!

dun":4oo22v8g said:

If you don't stop picking on me I'm going to tell my wife. Then you'll be in big trouble, Mr.

dun":ayu4qnd1 said:
cfpinz":ayu4qnd1 said:
dun":ayu4qnd1 said:

If you don't stop picking on me I'm going to tell my wife. Then you'll be in big trouble, Mr.

BOO HOO HOO, whiner!

Crotchety old fart!

Are you wearing your chain-smoking-hillbilly costume today? You could go into town and hang out at the Swiss Miss cafe and scare all the school kids!

mitch2":33z0671m said:
Come on - give us some credit... When something is good, it doesn't take long. We've had, what y'all call sweet tea, we call iced tea for as long as I can remember.

Michele

Yea, but it's only served in the Summer.

cfpinz":ft0uh1j3 said:
dun":ft0uh1j3 said:
cfpinz":ft0uh1j3 said:
dun":ft0uh1j3 said:

BOO HOO HOO, whiner!

Crotchety old fart!

Are you wearing your chain-smoking-hillbilly costume today? You could go into town and hang out at the Swiss Miss cafe and scare all the school kids!

They ain't gonna be no candy for neither of ya'll if you don't quit this bickerin'! Now hug and make up and I don't want to hear no more from either of you two.

Bullbuyer":3c7megi8 said:
They ain't gonna be no candy for neither of ya'll if you don't quit this bickerin'! Now hug and make up and I don't want to hear no more from either of you two.

Yes mother!

cfpinz":2mdw2t6h said:
dun":2mdw2t6h said:
cfpinz":2mdw2t6h said:
dun":2mdw2t6h said:

BOO HOO HOO, whiner!

Crotchety old fart!

I'll leave scaring the little school girls to you.

i can not believe you would want to ruin some good tea by adding sugar to it! yuck! plain iced tea is the way to go. incidentally, i like hot tea also. the spiced cinnamon apple is great. add a little honey to it and it will soothe your throat.

cowgirl580":rqdh8dii said:
i can not believe you would want to ruin some good tea by adding sugar to it! yuck! plain iced tea is the way to go. incidentally, i like hot tea also. the spiced cinnamon apple is great. add a little honey to it and it will soothe your throat.

How anyone can drink tea without sugar amazes me. It's almost un-American. Might as well drink the water in Boston harbour! Cowgirl, I can see you need to be schooled in proper southern etiquitte.

cfpinz

Jim62":2pjoklu7 said:
On the brighter side, sweet tea seems to be spreading. Made it all the way to central Texas already. Maybe before long it'll show up way up north. :)

I don't think I would be holding my breath! ;-) :lol: :lol:

cfpinz":307iqrm2 said:
cowgirl580":307iqrm2 said:

How anyone can drink tea without sugar amazes me. It's almost un-American.

I don't think so! :lol: :lol:

Cowgirl, I can see you need to be schooled in proper southern etiquitte.

cfpinz

Why? She isn't southern. ;-) :lol: :lol: Perhaps it's you who needs to be schooled in northern etiquette(sp?)? :p :p

msscamp":2qn9nn4z said:
Why? She isn't southern. ;-) :lol: :lol: Perhaps it's you who needs to be schooled in northern etiquette(sp?)? :p :p

If northern etiquette involves drinking unsweetened tea then I'd just as soon retain my poor white trash status!

cf - I don't know about you but I'm too broke to be 'poor' right now. Maybe next year we need to put out a crop of tea and plant some sugar cane amongst it - then the cross pollination would result in sweet tea and tea flavored sugar!
Dang - we gonna be rich after all!
Time we mix our good looks with new found wealth, we'll probably end up on some of them talk shows.

Bullbuyer":22kxil5o said:
cf - I don't know about you but I'm too broke to be 'poor' right now. Maybe next year we need to put out a crop of tea and plant some sugar cane amongst it - then the cross pollination would result in sweet tea and tea flavored sugar!
Dang - we gonna be rich after all!
Time we mix our good looks with new found wealth, we'll probably end up on some of them talk shows.

Shoot, I'm gettin my own talk show. And you can be my first guest! You still into that "adult entertainment" business?

cfpinz":3ev5revj said:
msscamp":3ev5revj said:

If northern etiquette involves drinking unsweetened tea then I'd just as soon retain my poor white trash status!

Sweet tea up here is usually achieved by the drinker adding sugar to their tea - it generally is not served that way. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Latest posts