Beautiful

Help Support CattleToday:

melking

Reaction score
The 20 dollar bill string got me to thinking. This is for both female and male participants. Who is the most beautiful person ever in your mind. I am talking physical beauty, not good works etc. This is purely a beauty contest. I, of course, will start.

Way, way, up there would have to be Raquel Welch. Even at her age now she looks good.

I agree with Raquel Welch. Linda Evans (Audra on The Big Valley) is another one to put near the top of the list. Charlize Theron. Ann-Margaret. I can't pick just one.

wbvs58":2rg87kxh said:
cow pollinater":2rg87kxh said:
My wife...
Very diplomatic answer.
Ken
It ain't all diplomacy. Watching her ride the old gelding that can bounce you out of the saddle at a trot is like watching the opening scenes of Baywatch... Pretty giggley. :mrgreen:

TennesseeTuxedo":334e4jwq said:
LOL!

I admire your confidence King of the Ang so I wanted to give you my vote as well. No creepy stalker and not a closet dweller either.

I don't think he inferred you are IN the closet..gotta admit, you two tuxedo lovers do make a matched pair.

crossbredcalves":ngoz2ey5 said:
Reba McEntire
I like this answer, since I won a Reba McEntire "look a like" contest when I was younger. :mrgreen:
Often told by strangers that I looked so much like her.

But now I'm old........... :cry:

Modern day:

Penelope Cruz (best seen in All the Pretty Horses, IMO)

Honorable mention:
Rachel McAdams
Alice Eve

Old school:
Rita Hayworth?

b60f598941.jpg

Latest posts