Been out of Pocket

Help Support CattleToday:

For a few days and will for several more.
This is an example do not dodge the dog or deer!
Pine tree wins every time!!
Mrs looks like she has went ten rounds in a heavy weight fight.
As our oldest told her mom young people can't win against air bags much less old ones.
View attachment 28546
1. Hope your wife is okay
2. Not the new truck, is it?

OMG... I hope she is basically okay other than the bruises from the air bag.... did she try to avoid a deer? I am so sorry, and glad that she will recover... but the poor truck....is it fixable? Is it the new truck?

OMG... I hope she is basically okay other than the bruises from the air bag.... did she try to avoid a deer? I am so sorry, and glad that she will recover... but the poor truck....is it fixable? Is it the new truck?
She's just beat up, those bruses are getting real colorful now. Girl is sore and moving real slow.
No it's total loss 21 Z71 loaded so I will get a good check they will claw back yearly.
Par for the course paid it off in January.
I told her if she was going to wrap one around a pine I prefer her to do the one I just bought and is financed.
I am going to have to dig up some coffee cans cause I ain't paying on two! I told her we could look for a early 70's model always liked that style, that didn't go over well either.
I would rather have bamboo shoots under my finger nails than car shop, and nothing is really close here.

I am going to have to dig up some coffee cans cause I ain't paying on two! I told her we could look for a early 70's model always liked that style, that didn't go over well either.
Here you go.

She's just beat up, those bruses are getting real colorful now. Girl is sore and moving real slow.
No it's total loss 21 Z71 loaded so I will get a good check they will claw back yearly.
I told her if she was going to wrap one around a pine I prefer her to do the one I just bought and is financed.
I would rather have bamboo shoots under my finger nails than car shop, and nothing is really close here.
You down there south of Lufkin?

Hard to believe now but in my area 4x4 trucks were very rare in the 60's and early 70's.
Same here. In fact, if you bought a 4wd the neighbors would rib you for not knowing how to drive, or "all it'll do is get you stuck somewhere you never shoulda been anyhow"

That sux... Glad to hear she's feisty enough to put you in your place.

I bought a couple of totaled trucks recently and fixed one to sell and am driving the nicer one. I drove the first one for two years and sold it for enough that I only have about 5K in the one I still have. Neither had much cosmetic damage so I didn't really do any body work. I've seen a lot of really decent, usable trucks get totaled for minor frame damage that I could repair in my driveway. I have so little in the truck that I don't cover it for collision and save a lot of money on insurance. Just a thought.

I've seen a lot of really decent, usable trucks get totaled for minor frame damage that I could repair in my driveway.
Insurance company has incentive to total when salvage value is higher.
Once upon a time insurance adjuster wasn't going to total, but I said I'd rather cash out, than repair.
He said, really!?! Okay

Last edited:

Latest posts