Bright Raven

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Birthday to one of the most polarizing and controversial CT members. There are plenty of folks that dislike you and a few of us who enjoy your presence. :D I am glad to count you as a friend. Hope you enjoy your day! Go easy on the ice cream!

alisonb said:
Have a great day Ron, hope you are recovering well. :bday:

I am doing great. The gallbladder removal was good medicine. I think attitude plays an enormous role. I was joking with everyone I came into contact with. I even told the nurse who put my IV in that she deserves a big kiss for making it so painless. I truly believe they need to hear that because she paid me back with a great big happy smile. When the technician was setting me up for anesthesia, I noticed he was not the anesthisologist who came into pre-surgery to talk to me. I ask him how he grew a beard and got so ugly in just a half an hour. Everyone in the room was laughing.

The hospital and medical staff at Lexington St. Joseph- East did a marvelous job. I rated them excellent in every category on the survey.

Thanks for the thoughts.

images

HB and glad your GB removal turn out good. I had mine removed in 2014 and it was instant pain relieve.

Latest posts