Buona Pasqua a tutti!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":34b1bznn said:
Same to you. And I hope EVERYONE enjoys their Easter HAM.

Prime Rib here. I made the mistake of letting my sons pick. Of course they choose a Ribeye @ $8.65 wholesale instead of a $2.50 ham. I can't wait to repay the favor.

3waycross":ieuc3h7r said:
Jogeephus":ieuc3h7r said:
Same to you. And I hope EVERYONE enjoys their Easter HAM.

Prime Rib here. I made the mistake of letting my sons pick. Of course they choose a Ribeye @ $8.65 wholesale instead of a $2.50 ham. I can't wait to repay the favor.

Just so long as it not goat you'll be fine.

We're having DUCK... of course there's all the rest of the fixin's that need to go with it.. squash, rice or noodles, marinated ornges... Mmm

Happy Easter everybody! We always have sort of like a picnic on Easter. Fried chicken, pimiento cheese sandwiches and deviled eggs are some of my favorites. Somebody always brings a ham too.

Great church service this morning. Saw a lot of folks haven't seen since last Easter. :lol2: Good food afterward and visiting with inlaws now. The bought lunch so the least we could do was come on over and visit a spell. Trying to decide if my system can handle a few of those Easter eggs later on. Might have to sleep in another bedroom tonight. :???: :???:

I know what Easter is about! We are not church-goers, but believers that say our prayers every day. This morning, friends gave up part of their Easter Sunday to help do 2nd vaccs on young stock, ear tag a baby, and LA 200 a banded one we thought was kinda droopy -- we are old enough that help is soooo appreciated! Ham will go in the oven pretty soon. We are 3 hours later than many of you that are already enjoying Easter dinner.

TexasBred":2s8n02z3 said:
Great church service this morning. Saw a lot of folks haven't seen since last Easter. :lol2: Good food afterward and visiting with inlaws now. The bought lunch so the least we could do was come on over and visit a spell. Trying to decide if my system can handle a few of those Easter eggs later on. Might have to sleep in another bedroom tonight. :???: :???:

Same here--I don't go every Sunday myself, so I can't say much, but I always clean up at Easter and make that service for sure. Overflow crowd.Wanted to make the Sunrise Service, but woke up to chilly wind and rain here and the service was outdoors at a farm down the road from our church, so I waited and went to the 11 o'clock service.
I didn't go to it, but they served breakfast after the sunrise service and from what I heard, they had twice as many maybe 3 times as many people show up for the meal as they did for the early morning service. Some nobody knew or had ever seen before......and probably won't see again till next Thanksgiving, but they were welcome and heard the Word.

Mine had a shytty start... Literally. My first stop of the morning had no flush. Today was day number five and they've told me since day number two that they were on it. I have a rare day off tomorrow but I will spend part of it on the phone with the owner voicing my displeasure and I see another sharp increase in his bill in the very near future. Normally I'm pretty understanding when things break down but they did the same thing at Christmas and gave me a lecture about how they value their maintenance man's time off with his family more than they do their business contacts and it's a normal occurence. In fact I've heard that same speech after four out of the last five Christmases and about the same for Easter but I'm still happy because this Easter will be my last one breeding for them. ;-)

Latest posts