Cold Sumbuck!

Help Support CattleToday:

Black and Good

Reaction score
It's a cold Sumbuck out there this morning! -5 degrees good thing is my NH Tractor, diesel Gator & my Ram 2500 all fired up for doing chores. :clap: B&G

Black and Good":30rp3w78 said:
It's a cold Sumbuck out there this morning! -5 degrees good thing is my NH Tractor, diesel Gator & my Ram 2500 all fired up for doing chores. :clap: B&G

Y'all need to watch out for that squirrel from Ice Age.
It's supposed to be 16 here tonight that migration might start today.

Caustic Burno":9zp7bw9n said:
Black and Good":9zp7bw9n said:

Y'all need to watch out for that squirrel from Ice Age.
It's supposed to be 16 here tonight that migration might start today.

LOL CB, I'll watch for him. As well as some yotes that might need kilt. B&G

Black and Good":3lj3srgr said:
It's only 0 here but predicting back up in the 50's Fri, 60's Sat. Kansas weather :roll:

The sun is out and it's fallen two degrees in the last couple of hours. You folks up north should keep this stuff up there! Good thing is I put out hay at both places yesterday and I don't have to get out until this afternoon.

Not too bad here and hay is put out here too. Dang truck doors and gate latches being froze shut isn't something I'm used to tho. Looks like the frozen rain is done now tho. Need some more salt for my steps but ain't going to try to get to the feed store now.
Our high for the day was about 3-4am this morning.

"
Today 01/16 80% / 1.5 in
Snow this morning will give way to lingering snow showers this afternoon. High 29F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches."

No more complaining about the cold for anyone in North America. Just read there's a town in Russia that hit -89. Now that's cold!

ChrisB":20jwpr6h said:
No more complaining about the cold for anyone in North America. Just read there's a town in Russia that hit -89. Now that's cold!
I can't think of a better place for it to happen to..

Latest posts