Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

main-qimg-f13535db16a571b9efef1528fedfdee4

My first wife invited me for dinner once. She made microwave chicken wings. When she put them on my plate, they were almost thawed out.....
My current wife doesn't cook, has done things like burning a pot of boiling salted water, cooked a ham one Christmas and stuck an entire jar of cloves in it making it inedible, wants steaks cooked well done, but has a plenty of 'redeeming qualities'. Enough so that we've made 30 years together.

My current wife doesn't cook, has done things like burning a pot of boiling salted water, cooked a ham one Christmas and stuck an entire jar of cloves in it making it inedible, wants steaks cooked well done, but has a plenty of 'redeeming qualities'. Enough so that we've made 30 years together.
My ex wife when we were first dating she wanted to cook me a steak, well she did it in the frying pan because that is all she had. It was done, like shoe leather; she killed dead dead dead. After that I cooked the steaks.

My wife was the eldest daughter in a large family, but never learned to cook as she worked outside the home.
The first time I visited her home and folks it was a big occasion for she was to cook chili and I had already said I like chili.
It looked OK and I dipped out a big bowl. Pretty tasteless stuff and I had to kind of force it down. You could see in the eyes of everyone I was not the only one undergoing this same reaction.
Turns out she had forgot to add any salt. We all had a good laugh and everything turned out well. She has been a good cook now for nearly 35 years.

My wife's culinary skills have a lot to be desired, her idea of cooking is to put something on the stove and go away and play with her ipad and come back later and find things boiled dry or well over done, yes she likes her steak overdone. She cooks for herself now and I cook for me if I want to live.

Ken

Joe sets up his friend Mike on a blind date with a young lady-friend of his. But Mike is a little worried about going out with someone he's never seen before. "What do I do if she's really unattractive?" says Mike. "I'll be stuck with her all evening."

"Don't worry," Joe says, "just go up to her door and meet her first. If you like what you see, then everything goes as planned. If you don't just shout 'Aaaaaauuuggghhh!' and fake an asthma attack."

So that night, Mike knocks at the girl's door and when she comes out he is awe-struck at how attractive and sexy she is. He's about to speak when the girl suddenly shouts:

"Aaaaaauuuggghhh!"

New wife, well....just had our 23rd anniversary in March! Excellent cook. We share kitchen duty since I retired.