Even a blind squirrel

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Was tempted to cut hay yesterday because the weather folks promised good weather for a few days. Something didn't feel right to me about it though and reluctantly I didn't cut even though was promised a few days of dry weather. Pretty blue skies seemed to mock me. Temptation grew but I resisted. Its pouring down now and I have a big smile on my face which just goes to show everyone gets lucky every now and then.

Glad to know it can rain without it being forecast..... If I could only get the rain forecast for next week.....but I guess that is impossible since it's next week...sometimes it's tomorrow but that really doesn't get the job done either since tomorrow is never today. :???: :? :dunce: 8)

Let me guess, you looked at the forecast yesterday in which starting tomorrow.......yep tomorrow, not today :lol:

My soil is so wet the grass won't dry even if it doesn't rain for three days. It will just lay there and steam.

we're just raking the oats I cut last monday.. nearly dry and then 2 days of thunderstorms rolling through every couple hours.. it's still pretty green, cows'll eat it!

This squirrel is getting lucky. They upped the chance of rain from 20% to 50% this morning and its raining and thundering. Glad I didn't pull the trigger.

Water is running across the lane, past the barn, through the corral, and into the river. Oh, I guess I better move the irrigation. It hasn't rained here in two months.

Its raining again at this very moment. Its wet down here. I think we got everyone's rain this year.

Good luck with it. Its raining again and we are under a severe thunderstorm warning. A friend of mine has 60 acres of horse hay on the ground and this is the third time its rained today. He's three miles from me and claims its blue skies over his field. :shock: :lol:

Jogeephus":175azdjc said:
Good luck with it. Its raining again and we are under a severe thunderstorm warning. A friend of mine has 60 acres of horse hay on the ground and this is the third time its rained today. He's three miles from me and claims its blue skies over his field. :shock: :lol:
He must be living right.

M-5":25nrtf7m said:
Jogeephus":25nrtf7m said:
He must be living right.

Well it is horse hay. :lol:

M5- BTW from what I saw of your grass it will probably make some good hay, so much so it could founder a horse. This is why his horse hay is so special. Ain't got to worry about foundering a horse with it and that adds value.

Latest posts