Favorite hot wings

Help Support CattleToday:

Wrong on so many levels.

Second date with my wife she says come by after work, I will cook you dinner. She takes 2 plain chicken breasts out of the freezer and proceeds to microwave them to cook them. Oh hell no!! Get in the truck we are going out to eat and tomorrow I will actually cook you dinner. She has a lot to offer, culinary skills are not on that list!😂😂😂
I will ask her about that. Lol

We eat them once in a great while, bought in a pack frozen at HEB. Mostly too vinegary for me and not really enough meat on 'em to bother with...

If you have to put all that goop on meat to make it good, why don't yall just eat the goop by itself to begin with?

You are just one step away from being a Vegan.....
Pot-meet kettle.
plain unadorned chicken is just meat but
yall do realize all that stuff you put on the wings to make them 'tasty' is veggie based..don'tcha?
oregano, cilantro, pepper, sugars, paprika, onion powder, garlic, parsley, dry mustard, cumin,...etc.

You guys that don't eat veggies are deprived. Life is for enjoying everything you can, and there are a lot of great things that go with steak... and they aren't all called potatoes.

I eat plenty of veggies, but I don't pretend that eating plain unadulterated poultry (or any other meat) is anywhere close to becoming a vegan.

You guys that don't eat veggies are deprived. Life is for enjoying everything you can, and there are a lot of great things that go with steak... and they aren't all called potatoes.
Meat. Fat. Cheese. Butter. Bone marrow. Milk. Yogurt. Sour cream. Eggs. Honey. Broth and stock. Cream.

Plenty of good other stuff, but 75% of my non-cheat diet is animal based foods and the rest is dressed in them.

We liked Willowbrook Farms Oven Roasted wings. Cant find them any more. Now we've found Foster Farms Take Out Crispy Wings at Costco. 15 minutes in an air drier andthrow the flavor packet in the trash.
3A75EC4C-FA4A-4749-9BCE-91896D54FC48.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts