Ffa goat county in 2 days!

Help Support CattleToday:

This was the heifer I showed since the slaughter house was booked after sale of champions we took her to my uncle who actually works at a slaughter house and we drove her to his house and she went bye bye we didn't even think about bringing the goat but I guess no point now he's spoiled and just wormed him. The person picture name or whatever is on the bottom of the hiefer stomach lol I went on our county photo site and grabbed my photo so yeah here she is her name was shorty 😂9B278E4F-BA1C-407E-9551-BC3FC33D2332.jpeg

This was the heifer I showed since the slaughter house was booked after sale of champions we took her to my uncle who actually works at a slaughter house and we drove her to his house and she went bye bye we didn't even think about bringing the goat but I guess no point now he's spoiled and just wormed him. The person picture name or whatever is on the bottom of the hiefer stomach lol I went on our county photo site and grabbed my photo so yeah here she is her name was shorty 😂View attachment 3111

So you're saying you are the young lady at the halter on this animal???

Also, the name under your heifers belly is Linde, a well known livestock show photog in the midwest....

So you're saying you are the young lady at the halter on this animal???

Also, the name under your heifers belly is Linde, a well known livestock show photog in the midwest....
Yes that is me I travel to different areas to show my animals that's why I register them for showing for at least 2 years so I can go around the world to show

omg I'm so sorry just saw the photo I put that's not me 🤦‍♀️ Sorry put the complete wrong photo sorry about that let me get the photo of me. Sorry about that I just noticed which one I was uploading sorry I was talking to someone and wasn't paying attention what I sended.

Two of us know the truth. To keep lying at this point isn't helping your cause....
Oh god I'm so stupid for posting that sorry about that I should have went back and looked at which picture I posted I saved that photo like 1 week ago to compare my heifer to hers so sorry about the confusion 🤦‍♀️

Ok my bad here's my heifer so sorry about that he's took the McLennan county livestock shows for the longest time sorry about the confusion!F967D351-23A0-420D-856B-427DFB69BD21.jpegD5380255-D4B6-4E93-BC19-4F2B127ED597.jpeg38D753BF-551C-4792-9568-BAAE31793DC9.jpeg

Latest posts