Fiberglass Rods

Help Support CattleToday:

chaded

Reaction score
Any happen to have a source for 1-1/4" fiberglass rods? I feel like I have searched the entire world wide web to no avail. I found a couple places that have them but nothing over 6 foot.

Kencove has them. I believe you can get them cut to custom length. If you are ordering enough to make shipping justifiable.

call PowerFlex fence. They have them in several sizes. Thats where I buy mine and they are the best price around. I think I paid like 2 bucks each for them or something last time.

And.. Say.. give me the greg judy discount for 10% off @!

call PowerFlex fence. They have them in several sizes. Thats where I buy mine and they are the best price around. I think I paid like 2 bucks each for them or something last time.

And.. Say.. give me the greg judy discount for 10% off @!

Longest they have is 6 foot and they are 8 dollars each not counting shipping.

I found a guy that has what i want at a reasonable costs but doesn't ship and I'm not driving out to Missouri (i think it is). I'm waiting for kencove to get back with me on a quote. I have a feeling it is going to be pretty high.

I think I am going to call that TJ's Fencing place moses linked as well. Theirs are coated as well.

Western Ranch supply in Billing has 5"x8' pointed post for $19. I just picked up eleven 8' railroad ties for about $15 at a local auction. I need some more, so I guess I will pick up some of those $19 post when I take dad to his doctor appointment in Billings.

Kencove got back with me and shipping is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be for 7.5' rods. So they should be coming before too long.

oh my, they have really gone up. glad I bought 500 last time I was there. guess i'll keep my mouth shut next time.

I suspect with more and more people using them (i think?) that people are raising the prices. Did you paint yours and if so, what did you use?

Latest posts