found something in my pasture

Help Support CattleToday:

I once found a Schwinn bicycle out in the pasture. Can't figure out how it got there because the gates are locked and the fence is probably 4.5 feet high so it had to be lifted over or someone was playing Evel Knievel. None of the neighbors knew anything about it. I set it out by the end of the drive for a couple of weeks hoping it's owner would claim it but no takers. I wound up donating it to Goodwill. One neighbor suggested that it might have came off of the top of a vehicle and bounced over. It did look like it had hit kinda hard. It had dug into the ground on one pedal and thet handlebar. No damage to the bike however....tough sucker.

Lammie":1bktdppi said:
I think some pics are in order there, DB.

On second thought... only if is it very large and has otherwise interesting attachments.

I didn't just say that. :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :tiphat:

My parents own a farm that's a pretty good ways off the beaten path on a dirt road. We found a pair of leopard print panties around there one time. I think they had "dun" embroiderred in the waistband...

cfpinz":149y8jxx said:
My parents own a farm that's a pretty good ways off the beaten path on a dirt road. We found a pair of leopard print panties around there one time. I think they had "dun" embroiderred in the waistband...

Are you sure it didn't read "allduncattinaround" on that waistband? :D

I once found a ping pong ball. Was dirty, but still in it's original shape.

grubbie":2zfpocc3 said:
We get a lot of "parkers". Snuck up on a couple high school kids that were parked behind a haystack. I scared the stuffing out of those two, banging on the trunk with my hands and roaring like some kind of bigfoot. My wife was watching from the distance, said it was mean. Didn't stop her from laughing her butt off.

Well I hope you let them finish whatever it was they were doing before you scared them like that. Somebody could have got hurt. :lol2:

Lammie":q3q0bpi3 said:

On second thought... only if is it very large and has otherwise interesting attachments.

OMG LAMMIE!!! :shock: :eek: :banana:

I just snorted coffee through my nose... OW OW OW

that was TOO FUNNY!!! Prim and proper you AIN'T!!!

(love it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

MistyMorning":2p9mgml3 said:

Couldn't make it out, but I'm pretty sure somebodydunlostdemdrawers!

cfpinz":391ee6rk said:
MistyMorning":391ee6rk said:

I'm guessing more like "somebodydunsomebodywrong"

Lammie":3unhhalg said:

hmmm...let's see....Lammie...just let DB sent it you for for a few weeks. Then you can report back about it. Steve may be "history". :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

alacattleman":16eiadem said:
they say that some of em have settings on them... low, medium,,,and who needs a husband
There is many a married woman out there that owns one of 'those things' so I reckon there would be a couple more settings involved :p .

Heck, I went to one of them "lady toy parties" once. Seen things that would make anyone blush, and in sizes that seemed entirely unrealistic. Seen a bunch of women order a LOT of stuff, as well. Sent in a discreet brown package so's the neighbor's can't tell how filthy you are. :eek:

alisonb":35698ur4 said:
alacattleman":35698ur4 said:
they say that some of em have settings on them... low, medium,,,and who needs a husband
There is many a married woman out there that owns one of 'those things' so I reckon there would be a couple more settings involved :p .
mine did'nt,,, but then why would they with a machine like me :cowboy:

alacattleman":2lgeiny5 said:
alisonb":2lgeiny5 said:
alacattleman":2lgeiny5 said:
mine did'nt,,, but then why would they with a machine like me :cowboy:

Oh my...

Lammie":2pj0t4ud said:
Heck, I went to one of them "lady toy parties" once. Seen things that would make anyone blush, and in sizes that seemed entirely unrealistic. Seen a bunch of women order a LOT of stuff, as well. Sent in a discreet brown package so's the neighbor's can't tell how filthy you are. :eek:

Wife's bachelorette party was one of those shindigs. I kept asking her if they had a 220 volt model...

angie":33o68g36 said:
cfpinz":33o68g36 said:
MistyMorning":33o68g36 said:

I'm guessing more like "somebodydunsomebodywrong"

That's it! ....
You finally get it!