Girl with a gun

Help Support CattleToday:

That was one hot competition...I think only one person had trouble though. Daughter did well.. She's been unable to practice much. Wilson combat bought out, I think I have it right, Chip McCormick and has been setting up a new shop out at his ranch. Mandy has been helping out there..
She won high lady of course.....But place 7th overall with a god awful amount of points down, which means, she was faster than s h I t...Most of her points down were under an inch and a couple shouldn't have been counted... Love how everyone gets nervous when she talks to them. People seek her out for advice..And, so many want a picture with her. I just sit back and watch....

cowgirl8":hannkelz said:
That was one hot competition...I think only one person had trouble though. Daughter did well.. She's been unable to practice much. Wilson combat bought out, I think I have it right, Chip McCormick and has been setting up a new shop out at his ranch. Mandy has been helping out there..
She won high lady of course.....But place 7th overall with a god awful amount of points down, which means, she was faster than s h I t...Most of her points down were under an inch and a couple shouldn't have been counted... Love how everyone gets nervous when she talks to them. People seek her out for advice..And, so many want a picture with her. I just sit back and watch....

Daughter looking awesome. Hey. Just to be clear. Bill Wilson - Wilson Combat - bought out Chip McCormick. McCormick makes excellent Magazines. Essential to the function of a 1911. Is that what you meant?

http://www.google.com/amp/s/bearingarms ... ombat/amp/

Latest posts