Got a good deal..

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":ykdij4pu said:
True Grit Farms":ykdij4pu said:
skyhightree1":ykdij4pu said:
Raising them there not alot of work.. just like hunting once you pull that trigger the work begins. I don't mind the processing and making hams and bacon but yeah that's some work. The taste though makes it worth it.
The wild hogs that I caught and held till I had a trailer load to bring to NC and TN, were alot of work. They needed feeding and to be watered daily.
You can transport feral hogs across state lines??
I have never even seen a Texas law that prevents transport of feral hogs across Texas state lines into other states. It seems every state just relies on their law that says you can't bring them INTO a state. I guess in a way,that makes sense, but it would make things a LOT better if all states were on the same page and it was illegal in all 50 states to move feral hogs OUT or IN to any state..ie, cross a state line. The only state I see that might say you can't take them across the state line is Ala, which says "No transport beyond boundary" ??

The country needs a unified set of laws for them. Maybe USDA regs....or the governors all get together and agree on something without the Feds. I dunno.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... objectonly

Latest posts