Got me a new ranch boss.

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Over the last couple years with the growth of the ranch and calving out heifers I have been having a tough time keeping up. With still having my business in town me and one hand were having a tough time keeping up with the day to day. Well, when I got a chance to hire a good friend on here from a state just north of me I jumped at the chance. I'm not at liberty to say who because of the way their last boss treated them but I'll just say I'm glad to have the experience and help of this man. Welcome to Isomade Ranch buddy.

TennesseeTuxedo":2sk06osp said:
M5farm":2sk06osp said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2sk06osp said:
Happy to be part of the team.

TT your east of him not north.

I can't help it that Iso can't tell east and west from north and south. I'm not gonna be the one to correct the boss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The boss aint always right but he's always the boss

TennesseeTuxedo":1y34dx7w said:
M5farm":1y34dx7w said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1y34dx7w said:
Happy to be part of the team.

TT your east of him not north.

I can't help it that Iso can't tell east and west from north and south. I'm not gonna be the one to correct the boss.

TT, be careful! :shock: a good chance he'll have you working on the far end of the ranch and come rolling up in his pink tutu bright blue tights and green makeup ...... Wanting some "bonding time"! :shock: :shock:

I just knew it was you Angus Cowman. When are you moving out of the mud? hahaha I knew that after a while you would get tired of no rocks and having web feet.

melking":3og7zm8m said:
I am thrilled to be a part of the team. I always thought Iso didn't like me.

I know Iso don't like me but his little girl does. How could he like me, he has called me a puzzy about a hundred times. Iso, your a good man to put all of that behind us and hire me as your hand. You do know Blue has to come with me. And Star. And Blaze. And Kris. And Skunk Tail. And Stocky. And Duchess. And Short Ear. And Queen. And Price. And Ms Bartlett. And Panda Bear. And New Day. And Socks. And Daisy. And Derby Girl. And Princess. And Anne. And Suzanne. And Spartacus.

Angus Cowman":19wc3cbm said:
I hope this Boss treats him better than the last one He is a good hand and really needs appreciated for what he brings to the table
I hope your other labor force is better than the labor pool that was available at his last job
I'm just stunned at the shear audacity of the old boss to do what he did. That stuff don't fly around here.

Dave":1yz87b4d said:
Isomade":1yz87b4d said:
That stuff don't fly around here.

Says the guy in pink chaps as he rides off on his Shetland pony.......
I usually say I want to see pictures but I dont want to see any pictures of Angus Cowman in pink chaps. I know Jed made him wear them but surely you wont.

kenny thomas":3afrgbfr said:
Dave":3afrgbfr said:
Isomade":3afrgbfr said:
That stuff don't fly around here.

Says the guy in pink chaps as he rides off on his Shetland pony.......
I usually say I want to see pictures but I dont want to see any pictures of Angus Cowman in pink chaps. I know Jed made him wear them but surely you wont.

I thought that Iso wore pink chaps and rode a Shetland.... When he said "that stuff don't fly around here", I was pointing out what did. I was unaware of Jed requiring AC to wear them too. Seems to be a fed down there. Maybe a guy should invest heavy in pink leather.

AC when you are done pulling the calf could you go fill up the bug and pick up my package at the post office. I've got some new chinks coming in :D . Oh, and grab a 1/2 gal of Makers Mark for yourself and you don't have to be back till Tuesday.

kenny thomas":35uiy2g7 said:
If he gets a half gallon of makers mark he might not be back till a week from Tuesday. :cowboy:
He understands the strict rules and regulations that are adhered to at the Isomade Ranch. They may be strict but AC is the kind of head man that can follow them. Here are the rules-

1. Work starts at 10:30AM sharp! No exceptions! (Unless you're hung over)
2. Lunch is at 11:30 and lasts no more than 2 hours (Unless we've run out of beer).
3. No beer before lunch break. However heavy consumption is encouraged during and after lunch.
4. At least 30 minutes of labor will be completed by every employee every day. No exceptions!
5. We work till 3:30 every work day. No exceptions!
6. Our work week is Tuesday thru Thursday. Continued absences will be strictly punished after the 30th absence in any given year.

AC realized the rules were tough, but he said he would sacrifice to make my life easier.

I can't believe he would ever leave Jed for a regimen like that. That kind of work load would kill a normal man. BTW you didn't mention paid vacation. How does that accrue at the Isomade Empire?

And you also don't mention the dress code. we all know what yours is Isom but is AC free to express his creative side as well?