Have some fun...

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":13djzqfm said:
Cherry Garcia by Ben and Jerry ice cream. Surely you have them. I thought they were national. Cherrys and big chunks of chocolate in a great vanilla.

30 K pop.

How close is the nearest interstate highway?

We have Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream but I was hoping for something a little warmer like a Latino Actress or Rock Star.

30K about the same as us.

I-10 is about 12-14 miles south as the crow flies. About 20 by the roads.

Chrissy... I-10 is 2460 miles long (3960 km) Over 1/3 is in Texas. 881 miles, 1418 km. :stop: :cboy: :lol: :lol:

Fastest speedlimit in your state?Z

Parts of I-10 and I-20 in west Texas are 80 mph daytime. There are some highways in the western part of the state with 75 mph limits.

A couple of cafes in Lockhart and a couple of convienance stores with booths in Luling.

Favorite brand of pocket knife? Carry it in your pocket or on your belt?How many knives?Z

MillIronQH":13wrthv8 said:
john250":13wrthv8 said:
Cherry Garcia by Ben and Jerry ice cream. Surely you have them. I thought they were national. Cherrys and big chunks of chocolate in a great vanilla.

30 K pop.

How close is the nearest interstate highway?

We have Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream but I was hoping for something a little warmer like a Latino Actress or Rock Star.

30K about the same as us.

I-10 is about 12-14 miles south as the crow flies. About 20 by the roads.

Chrissy... I-10 is 2460 miles long (3960 km) Over 1/3 is in Texas. 881 miles, 1418 km. :stop: :cboy: :lol: :lol:

Fastest speedlimit in your state?Z

if we had a highway that long you would be in the sea, as Britain from the top of Scotland to Lands end is only 999.9 miles long. :roll: ;-) :cboy:

our Motorway limit is supposed to be 70MPH and bypass A roads. 50MPH and normal roads 20 - 40 MPH depends on where it is.

MillIronQH":3ktepjo5 said:
Where was the western most battle of the the War of Northern Agression fought?Z

On April 15, 1862, the western-most "battle" of the American Civil War was fought on the flanks of Picacho Peak, a rocky volcanic spire situated 50 miles northwest of a small Sonoran town named Tucson.

(I didn't know it but Google did)
http://wtj.com/articles/picacho/

what search engine do you use? google, yahoo, aol, etc.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggle

Where are you going for Christmas? ;-)

as soon after thanksgiving as possible.

what do you want santa to bring you for christmas?

whenever I can get around to it-sometimes a week before Christmas.....

fruitcake anybody? who likes it? who hates it? I eat a piece every five years whether I need to or not.

anybody on here butcher their own hogs in the winter? how about some cracklin' cornbread? ok, enough about food.

total county population about 2200 souls

nearest interstate highway about 60 miles north

decorations go up when hubby has seen "Christmas Vacation" and the ORIGINAL "how the grinch stole christmas"

HATE fruitcake

i want WORLD PEACE.... ;-) ;-) .....either that or a car that RUNS so i can get back and forth to work...safely!

Will be working Christmas Eve, so will be home for Christmas....just me, hubby and kids!! PERFECT!!

Our "morning hangout" is the local coffee shop!! All the "oldtime cowboys" are there by 6!!

Next question:
Holiday drinks.....
eggnog or tom'n'jerry???

Hate fruitcake! Have butchered our own but not this year. Love good cracklin cornbread.

Do your own smoke house or hire it done?

I haven't killed hogs in a while, my family has the Amish do their butchering now. They do a good job and are cheap. They salt cure the hams and shoulders and grind their own sausage. Good bit of cayenne pepper and sage in the sausge. Good.

Souse? Hot or mild? Hot for me.

Christmas shop early or in a panic like I do three days before Christmas?

Well, I hate to have to shop so I always put it off as long as I can. I'd rather be digging a ditch than to have to fight my way through all of that mess.

practical or useless (stuff that really has no purpose or that you could live without) gifts?

actual shopping or internet shopping? how about ebay?

practical gifts (sometimes the unnecessary ones too :roll: )

actual shopping (don't trust the internet to do any shopping on there).

best (favorite) winter sport in your area? IF you have one, that is...

I have shopped on e-bay and have had pretty good luck, but most stuff is used...sorta like a yard sale!! :lol: :lol:

I try and get my shopping done early, but usually fail miserably!!! Hubby does his on the 24th...in about an hour!! :roll:

Favorite winter sport...besides my daughter's basketball, it would have to be sledding with inner tubes with the kids!!!

Tobacco??? Neither, sorry....am a nurse and have seen the long term effects firsthand!!

Christmas trees.........................

artificial or trudge through the woods to find the PERFECT real tree!!!

Bulls until our market tells us different. Our sale barn isn't showing a price difference for cut calves.

White Christmas lights or Colored Christmas lights?

Latest posts