How did you celebrate Earth Day?

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Did my part today, and freed up some trapped carbon for the plants to eat. Mmm..smell that plant food. :mrgreen:

46757946975_35dc048ae2_h.jpg

Excellent. I had planned to do the same this evening, but other chores called my attention. Perhaps tomorrow night. Always enjoy a good burn.

Aaron said:
Excellent. I had planned to do the same this evening, but other chores called my attention. Perhaps tomorrow night. Always enjoy a good burn.

Nothing Like burning brush on a beautiful spring day. Better get to it though, summer will be here before you know it.

I attempted to burn some waste hay the cows didn't eat. Mostly I made smoke. The wife said that the Cancer Society and Smokey the Bear both called. Obviously she didn't realize it was Earth Day.

Threw my back out first thing in the morning so spent the day trying to not be in pain. I had planed to get the haybine ready to cut hay.

Actually I spent most of the day helping a neighbor haul cows out to destroy some of that public land. I just hope none of them farted while in my trailer.

sim.-ang.king said:
Aaron said:

Nothing Like burning brush on a beautiful spring day. Better get to it though, summer will be here before you know it.

If you have trouble getting it to burn an old tire works wonders.

Caustic Burno said:
sim.-ang.king said:
Aaron said:

If you have trouble getting it to burn an old tire works wonders.

Dang it, I wish you'd of said something before I buried all of them.

A 5 gal plastic bucket full of waste oil or hydraulic fluid , placed on the top center of the pile works almost as good as a tire...even an empty one does pretty good on a small pile.

Dave said:
I attempted to burn some waste hay the cows didn't eat. Mostly I made smoke. The wife said that the Cancer Society and Smokey the Bear both called. Obviously she didn't realize it was Earth Day.

Leaf blower works wonders on stuff like that. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Don't even have to get the rpms up there very high.

Latest posts