Indoor Football

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
We now have an indoor team in Idaho. Went Saturday night and had a blast. Rules are a little different, but nothing too crazy. Disappointingly small crowd, but I'm hoping it was the weather and BSU Women's team on TV that held some folks back. I know that we'll be going back, though.

pdfangus said:
do you mean like arena football....
there is an arena team plays in Richmond but I have never been...
Yep, that's what I meant. It's worth the trip if it's not too far. It's an interesting experience.

In what seems like another life, I tried out for the now defunct Nashville Kats. Everybody there was a type A personality (code for jerk). It was going to cause conflicts with my career, that would have led to choices. The offense they were going to run was very foreign to me as well.........I was used to having just three plays......Bigfoot to the left, Bigfoot to the right, and Bigfoot down the middle. We came to a mutual decision that it wasn't for me. In other words, I didn't make the team.

Bigfoot said:
In what seems like another life, I tried out for the now defunct Nashville Kats. Everybody there was a type A personality (code for jerk). It was going to cause conflicts with my career, that would have led to choices. The offense they were going to run was very foreign to me as well.........I was used to having just three plays......Bigfoot to the left, Bigfoot to the right, and Bigfoot down the middle. We came to a mutual decision that it wasn't for me. In other words, I didn't make the team.

from what I have seen from local highlights on the local tv....arena football is all passing in a short field and scores like basketball ....65 to 58 and such...

pdfangus said:
Bigfoot said:

from what I have seen from local highlights on the local tv....arena football is all passing in a short field and scores like basketball ....65 to 58 and such...

Yes, the smaller field changes the dynamics of the game.

Latest posts