Isomade

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Close your dam doors up there,ya born in a barn?
That cold north wind is putting a hurt on me down here. :lol: :lol:

Cal

I walked outside this morning in a short sleeve shirt, had to run back in the house before I froze to the ground. :shock: I prefer the spring weather we've been having to this crap. Looks like spring is back tomorrow though. :D

Well the wind has finally died down and it's supposed to be in the upper fifty's tomorrow.

Cal

Calman":2dt8k57m said:
Well the wind has finally died down and it's supposed to be in the upper fifty's tomorrow.

Cal
You shut YOUR door! Supposed to be 70 here on Monday. :D

Calman":3ecmimxb said:

Cal

And you might hit 70 by Monday. Cold down this way too but the next 10 days are looking good. Might even get a little rain Monday/Tuesday. The rye grass won't mind that a bit.

So *that's* where that dam wind came from!
Sending those thunderstorms it blew in right back at ya. Six inches in two weeks might be just a little more than we need in the middle of summer when there's work to be done and tanning to achieve...

Rego - I thought you were sending some of that rain, have only had a couple of drops so far....

Isomade":1z176izu said:
Calman":1z176izu said:

Cal

Now lookie here Yuppie :lol: You know you are gonna enjoy it.Prolly be out in the sunshine with just a t-shirt on.
Well on another thought if your neighbors are lucky ya might be wearing britches also. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Kathie in Thorp":1qorbnm5 said:
Cry babies -- the bunch of you! Snow (finally) due here in the next few days, and it's been down into the teens. Wah, wah, wah . . .

Yes mam Miss Kathie I am a big crybaby when it comes to cold weather. Thank goodness it don't last long down here.I'm just where I want to be,so you can just stay there up nort and enjoy all the cold ya want. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":pjwcdru0 said:
Isomade":pjwcdru0 said:
Calman":pjwcdru0 said:

Cal

Now lookie here Yuppie :lol: You know you are gonna enjoy it.Prolly be out in the sunshine with just a t-shirt on.
Well on another thought if your neighbors are lucky ya might be wearing britches also. :lol: :lol:

Cal

If it hits 70 I might just run around in a leopard print thong, or my :bday: suit.

Isomade":1qjnumti said:
If it hits 70 I might just run around in a leopard print thong, or my :bday: suit.
Careful, that might cause a stampede and make the bulls die laughing. :mrgreen:

Thanks Iso for ruining my date night with my wife.
Thats a mental picture i didnt need.

I'm with you Hook.
I rekon I asked for it but a mental picture like that I don't need. :lol:

Cal

Latest posts