Isomade

Help Support CattleToday:

Last I heard of Isom was when he sold off that big herd of brangus cattle. Had pots lined up for half mile. He's probably in Matamoris, Mex. having a big time.

TexasBred":2h5efnhq said:
Last I heard of Isom was when he sold off that big herd of brangus cattle. Had pots lined up for half mile. He's probably in Matamoris, Mex. having a big time.

he bought back in

I check in on him from time to time. Its part of the "big brother little midget program "

TexasBred":2x3c6j8x said:
IIRC, he did that when prices were pretty high too-said he would probably get back in when prices dropped. Smart man.
He wanted to start spending time with his kid(s) and do some hinting too.

I enjoyed him also, he was good entertainment here. He had a scare with cancer from chewing shortly before he left. Does anyone know if that's all behind him and done?

Alan":2u43epm6 said:
I enjoyed him also, he was good entertainment here. He had a scare with cancer from chewing shortly before he left. Does anyone know if that's all behind him and done?
Alan I haven't heard a word from him. POOF Gone.

Latest posts