Its too early to say but..........................

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowboys or Patriots?

• Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Circle B Cattle

Reaction score
I have rooted for the cowboys forever and this year it looks like they might have a chance. I dislike the patriots very much....yes its because they are good and have been good in the recent past. This poll is for whom you would root for if they both went to the super bowl (Cowboys vs. Patriots) not for who you think will win because......

Not a fan of either team, but I usually root for the NFC team, so I would probably root for the Cowboys. Unless they give me some reason not to between now and then. If Parcells were still there it would be a lock. I've always been a big fan of his.

Circle B Cattle":3c6mtfxd said:
I have rooted for the cowboys forever and this year it looks like they might have a chance. I dislike the patriots very much....yes its because they are good and have been good in the recent past. This poll is for whom you would root for if they both went to the super bowl (Cowboys vs. Patriots) not for who you think will win because......

Pats are the evil empire. Belichik is Darth Vader. But they ain't lookin' to win a popularity contest. If the Pats and the Boys end up in the SuperBowl I'll root for the Cowboys.

It is a long way from here to there. Who says Green Bay is done just because they can't get home field? I sure don't.

New England has an advantage almost as daunting as Lambeau Field--their own version of frozen tundra. But I don't think they have a free pass to the SB. The Colts have tried to add players who can thrive in snow as well as in tropical Indy.

Everything changes in a win or go home situation. On any given night, as they say. The talent differences between teams are not so great that a couple of breaks can't make an upset.

Their is usually an upset in that first round. I got the popcorn.

Cowboys of course. The pats are not unbeatable. IMO they are extreamly lucky in sevral of their gaems. That said I do not want to take away to much. They are the second best team in the NFL.

Way too early to call it. There will be 12 team in it so it is whoever can win 3 or 4 in a row. And any one of them could get on a roll.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1hqw45hu said:
:cboy: Best chance they have had in a long long time.

Thats the truth. Especially since they havent even won a playoff game in 10 or 11 years

Latest posts