Let's see em...

Help Support CattleToday:

HE!! YEA!! Good job!!! My favorite kind of deer!! Dead ones. 😍 We have 4 hunters on our farms nobody had killed anything yet. They just all become photographers waiting for the big buck. 😆 I'm like kill don't hunt shoot get anything better than someone getting it with a vehicle. I hate deer they tick me off. I do the number one finger wave at them, they understand it too. 😆😂🤡😡🤬 I vote no limits for a few years thin them 🤬 out. 🤷🏽‍♀️

HE!! YEA!! Good job!!! My favorite kind of deer!! Dead ones. 😍 We have 4 hunters on our farms nobody had killed anything yet. They just all become photographers waiting for the big buck. 😆 I'm like kill don't hunt shoot get anything better than someone getting it with a vehicle. I hate deer they tick me off. I do the number one finger wave at them, they understand it too. 😆😂🤡😡🤬 I vote no limits for a few years thin them 🤬 out. 🤷🏽‍♀️
When they ask for permission to hunt tell them that they to earn a buck by killing a doe, or 3, first. They will cull the herd pretty fast.

I don't know why your sad. Did you drive a Ford? I'd been ticked!! Did I say I hate deer!!!
No it was my "good" Chevy Silverado. The farm truck is in the shop. Pushed the bumper in and out a dent about the size of a salad plate in it.
The deer ended up going to the butcher and being donated to the food bank.

No it was my "good" Chevy Silverado. The farm truck is in the shop. Pushed the bumper in and out a dent about the size of a salad plate in it.
The deer ended up going to the butcher and being donated to the food bank.

Not I'm sad. If it was a Ford been a different story.
Thats nice the deer went to a food bank I like that. 😍

Got mine a few weeks ago on the way to test cows at 3 a.m......right headlight, signal, dented fender....4 or 6 pointer, didn't bother to stop. Was too pi$$ed off. Neighbor just got a decent 8 point on Saturday.... we are STRONGLY encouraging does be taken..... we are overrun with deer.... he will get a few and we don't care if they get checked or not. He eats everything he gets and gives some meat away so it is all good. There were 50 + in the field across from my house last fall, decimating the new wheat that had come up after harvesting the sorghum-sudan and that owner says he has people that hunt but one of the guys told my son they never killed one.....they were too busy hunting elsewhere to come there... but he won't let us hunt.... so no more cover crops planted there....

Latest posts