My New/First Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

melking

Reaction score
By default, I have decided to get serious about the cattle business. My neighbor needed to sell his bull and made me an offer I could not refuse.
buddy_bull_fixed.jpg

I am way back from him, he doesn't know me yet. I have no idea what he is Toad. Down here we just look to see if they throw good calves and if they do, they are keepers. Big sumbitsh.

branguscowgirl":1d995f9l said:
Looks like one of those "Black Herfords" from what I can see. :mrgreen:

Looking at his brisket and sheath makes me think maybe Hereford crossed with Brangus.

Rafter S":303d7q1w said:
branguscowgirl":303d7q1w said:

Looking at his brisket and sheath makes me think maybe Hereford crossed with Brangus.

Knowing little or nothing about this subject, those are the predominant animals around here.

melking":1ao2yiwl said:
Rafter S":1ao2yiwl said:
branguscowgirl":1ao2yiwl said:

Knowing little or nothing about this subject, those are the predominant animals around here.
You are probably right! And I really should proof read and check my spelling more often! :compute:

branguscowgirl":3qy37t7m said:
Rafter S":3qy37t7m said:
branguscowgirl":3qy37t7m said:

You are probably right! And I really should proof read and check my spelling more often! :compute:

I thought maybe ya'll spell it that way in California. ;-)

Rafter we do have a different way of spelling things around here! :mrgreen: (yeah that's my excuse.)

Melking your bull looks like he has some pretty markings. I would like to see some more pics of him. :D

Judging by the curl in the hair in his tail I'd say its definitely and Imbalancer. Don't know if its a certified Imbalancer or not but he should serve you well I think.

Latest posts