New facilities

Help Support CattleToday:

wbvs58

Reaction score
Well I got my new crush set up in time for breeding the cows. It includes a new roof over it along with some concrete floor and some walls. I am very happy with how it all works. Loading the semen right next to the cows under cover is a bit of luxury as well as time saving.
Here is a video of me pulling the cidr, injecting PG and putting tail paint on.

That is a good set up, im hoping to get a lean to over my crush too, great to keep sunlight off when handling semen. Did you use arc or mig to weld up the c section? I like to give prostaglandin 12 yours before i pull the cidrs, tightens up the group a bit.

That is a good set up, im hoping to get a lean to over my crush too, great to keep sunlight off when handling semen. Did you use arc or mig to weld up the c section? I like to give prostaglandin 12 yours before i pull the cidrs, tightens up the group a bit.
Mig Red. It is only C100 but it gives a 4.2 metre span comfortably. It is offset to the working side a bit. I am very happy with the room I have there to work, everything everything is very handy yet I don't feel as though I am crowded by my gear when working the cows. The AI tank will live there and I will build a permanent work bench and some cupboards. That tophat is a very handy shelf to put the bottle I am using between doses.

Ken

Latest posts