new fed law with antibiotics

Help Support CattleToday:

The local feed store ( Purina) will not stock IGA mineral, will special order with prescription. Some more False News who do you believe?

cowboy43":2qaq3vu6 said:
The local feed store ( Purina) will not stock IGA mineral, will special order with prescription. Some more False News who do you believe?
Probably because it has CTC in it, not do to the IGA.
Go read the label sometime.

I believe that they may not order because they don't want to mess with it, or their mineral with fly control also has ctc in it? I have not heard a word until your post about igr being under the vfd. I would be curious to know what it is you are running up against there?
What Purina Wind and Rain mineral with igr, specifically, were you trying to order? Medicated with fly control maybe?
https://www.purinamills.com/cattle-feed/products/detail/purina-wind-and-rain-storm-fly-control
If you notice the related products at the bottom with AU 2800 or AU 5600 has aureomycin (ctc) in it.

I need to go straight to the source to get the correct information , when laws change their is always false information generated.

cowboy43":2xx71xar said:
I need to go straight to the source to get the correct information , when laws change their is always false information generated.
IGR (IGA as you called it) is not affected by the VFD. It is not an antibiotic !!!!!! Now if the same mineral contains an antibiotic then yes you must have a prescription to purchase it.

Latest posts