Occasionally

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Occasionally, like once in a blue moon, I'll do something nice for someone. This week I made a mess of snack sticks and carried them to the Sheriff's Boys Ranch so the children could have something to snack on after school. I really admire this organization because they seem so genuine and have really made a huge difference in the lives of many children whose parents are less than special.

45006020_1745200312252614_7182297028246896640_n.jpg

So you gave the sheriff's boys ranch food poisoning? What a guy

:lol: :hide:

Dang....I think I just remembered something I was supposed to do for you Jo!!! :oops:
Give me a couple of weeks, I'm gonna need to make a trip to Dallas. :dunce:

CottageFarm":2cgzewdg said:
Dang....I think I just remembered something I was supposed to do for you Jo!!! :oops:

Your memory must be as good as mine because I forgot too. :dunce:

I hope they liked them and hope they all don't end up with the bloody scours since I'd hate to get a visit from the food nazis.

Tuxedo, these sticks were made with a venison/beef mix. All organic and free-range and cage free and all that. :lol:

Jogeephus":2azqk18d said:
CottageFarm":2azqk18d said:

Your memory must be as good as mine because I forgot too. :dunce:

I hope they liked them and hope they all don't end up with the bloody scours since I'd hate to get a visit from the food nazis.

Tuxedo, these sticks were made with a venison/beef mix. All organic and free-range and cage free and all that. :lol:
On your next batch I'd be willing to be the guinea pig to see if they'll make anybody sick. Cause I'm just a nice guy like that

Latest posts