Ponderossa vs Calico

Help Support CattleToday:

Titan. I've had alot of them through the years - you can't hurt one! We have 3 right now a 3 horse slant and 2 stock trailers for cows - the horse trailer is a 2006 - it replaced one just like it only a 1990 model, one stock trailer is a 2005 and the other is about a 1985 and we still use them both on a regular basis - they've hauled alot of cows - the older one don't look too pretty anymore but I wouldn't hesitate to take off hauling it anywhere.

Gooseneck hitch, aluminum trailer, step up not ramp load. Then pick the size and options you want. Don't think there's a whole lot of difference between any of the major manufacturers.

NF, I have done the steel trailer route several times and I am threw with them!!!! Dang, I spent more time trying to keep the dang things from rusting and falling apart. Although I still have a steel one, I finally bought an aluminum one. I have to keep the steel one covered up or it will rust apart on me.

If possible go aluminum even if you have to go used is my advice.

Aluminum, step up, Sundowner. Sundowner has a patented floor called Rumber. It is black, a rough texture, made from recycled tires, livestock won't slip, and it comes with a lifetime guarantee. It's not like a Featherlite that has rubber mats on top of a metal floor. The Rumber material is the floor. Also Sundowner welds all of it's bows that hold the roof. Most other manufacturers only weld a few of them. Also door hinges on a Sundowner are completely welded on, not spot welded or riveted on. That's just my opinion.

Latest posts