prayer request

Help Support CattleToday:

He's Home!!!
I'm getting him settled in and comfortable. He will still have a week or so of recovery period, but he's home and that means the world to me right now. I received the best present ever, and it even came early this year!!

Merry Christmas everyone, and thank you all.
May God bless you all!!

Oh I am sooooo late to this thread!! I haven't been on the boards much lately. I will say a prayer for continued healing and good health! I am so very happy for you both that he has come home for Christmas. A Merry Christmas indeed!!

Cottagefarm..so sorry to be late, glad to hear your husband is on the mend, I have said a prayer for you both and will continue to do so, hope you have a great Christmas and no better present could be asked for. God Bless. take care :heart: Chrisy.xx

Yes, Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! He does hear our prayers. I am so thankful that your husband is home. Have a blessed Christmas.

CottageFarm":1wzp9z61 said:
He's Home!!!
I'm getting him settled in and comfortable. He will still have a week or so of recovery period, but he's home and that means the world to me right now. I received the best present ever, and it even came early this year!!

Merry Christmas everyone, and thank you all.
May God bless you all!!
Wonderful news CF--a Merry Christmas to you and yours, and we should give thanks to HIM, for the medical folks as well!!

It is great he made it home before Christmas.Continued prayer for speedy recovery and for your well being also..MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Latest posts