Red Gelbvieh bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Let me know when you have one that makes all bulls.
Collect it and I'll order.
We are having heifer issues like 2013 again...[/quote]

All joking aside you can't even buy sexed GV semen. I wish you could. My Tim bull throws a lot of bulls but even he isn't perfect.

3waycross":koujjkma said:
Let me know when you have one that makes all bulls.
Collect it and I'll order.
We are having heifer issues like 2013 again...

All joking aside you can't even buy sexed GV semen. I wish you could. My Tim bull throws a lot of bulls but even he isn't perfect.[/quote]

:-(
I know. Usually it's just Angus or fancy stock

That red bull is a stud! Vic your calves always look good!
As mentioned above I like that hay bunk too.

Difference in CAB carcass price vs USDA choice carcass price has driven too many breeds black, and caused a lot of really good genetics to go unused. (unintended but too like this example) I'm just too lazy to save the photo so I'll just past a link: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... CcQMygKMAo

But it would dumb for many producers to not take advantage of the market, where the difference is big enough.

Looks like the gap is closing. This little fella went to a mixed herd up in the mountais about 60 miles from me. I called the man on Sunday to thank him for buying the bull and he told me that this was the first time in 50 years anyone had done that. That's sad.

BTW I wish I had a picture of him he is so skinny he looks like those cowboys in the old Ace Reid calenders.

Now if i can get his 1/2 brother sold I'll be out of bulls!

Latest posts