Sidearm of choice for concealed carry?

Help Support CattleToday:

LRAF

Reaction score
Just curious as to what everyone prefers to carry that does. I'm in the market to buy a new one to carry instead of a subcompact 9mm.

S&W model 638 in the back pocket in the summer. Kimber stainless 9mm in the small of my back when its cool enough to wear something over it.

Wife's. This is fun. Think I'll send somebody outside to get my truck gun next.

Kimber Crimson Carry II, 45 ACP. 1911 has been an outstanding platform for a couple years now.

I have carried all of these autos plus a Airweight J Frame and a S&W 686 at various times for CC.
A Weatherby in 257 Weatherby rides in my truck for coyote and hog control all the time and under my seat I alternate between a Springfield M1 Scout rifle and a Benelli M2 depending the mood I'm in and what I'm up to.

inyati13":2swx6dok said:
Bigfoot":2swx6dok said:
Piece of crap, but it does shoot.

Bigfoot, you got prettier hands than most of the women in this part of Kentucky. Do you work outside anymore?

:hide:

Hadn't cleaned up yet. Yaw see how long my fingers are, you'll think I have Marfan syndrome.

Bigfoot":297e5r63 said:
inyati13":297e5r63 said:
Bigfoot":297e5r63 said:
Piece of crap, but it does shoot.

Bigfoot, you got prettier hands than most of the women in this part of Kentucky. Do you work outside anymore?

:hide:

Hadn't cleaned up yet. Yaw see how long my fingers are, you'll think I have Marfan syndrome.

Much better, but I don't see any calf halter breaking scars. Man, that has sure put some hurt on my old hands.

:clap:

Wilson Combat CQB 1911 .45 ACP.

Kramer Crossdraw Holster.
szx7pu.jpg

It's funny the things you remember. I come in my own house every night, with dirty hands. My mother had a dish pan, lava soap, and a big glass jar full of water at the back door for us every night. You washed your hands, or you just didn't come in. I guess tobacco gum would have been hard to get out of the arms of chairs.

Bigfoot, I am good at profiling. After seeing your hands, I am ready to reveal your profile.

Bigfoot: Traveling Baptist Preacher. Sells Bush Beans when tidings are falling short. Often takes a day off to go to a Rodeo. Wife and kids do all the farm work. Primary entertainment is Cattle Today. A genuine country boy. Chews tobacco when there is a convenient place to spit. Avid reader of the Bible and Superman comic books. Biggest thrill in life was arm wrestling Superman. Now we know why Superman wore his underwear outside his pants. Can be dangerous if cornered. If he holes up, simply burn an American flag, he will immediately come out of hiding.

inyati13":33vvfdec said:
Bigfoot, I am good at profiling. After seeing your hands, I am ready to reveal your profile.

Bigfoot: Traveling Baptist Preacher. Sells Bush Beans when tidings are falling short. Often takes a day off to go to a Rodeo. Wife and kids do all the farm work. Primary entertainment is Cattle Today. A genuine country boy. Chews tobacco when there is a convenient place to spit. Avid reader of the Bible and Superman comic books. Biggest thrill in life was arm wrestling Superman. Now we know why Superman wore his underwear outside his pants. Can be dangerous if cornered. If he holes up, simply burn an American flag, he will immediately come out of hiding.

That's actually pretty close. Shockingly close btw.

Anyone carry a M&P 380 bodyguard? Or have you ever shot one? It looks super compact and easy to conceal.

Latest posts