Singers/musicians aka

Help Support CattleToday:

gerardplauche":zcn33q3w said:
Don Fontenot et Les Amis de la Louisiane (Don Fontenot and Friends of Louisiana)

Best Native Zydeco band in Louisiana!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Do you have a good radio station that plays them?
The local community station plays Cajun and Zydeco on Sunday night 6 pm my time (AZ) Last time they played Don Fontenot et Les Amis de la Louisiane was in November. Check out the play list:

Don Fontenot et Les Amis De La Louisiane La Lettre Ride The Donkey 6 Swallow 2004 6:00:00PM
Deuce of Hearts Ring Ring (That Phone Again) The Best Of Deuce of Hearts 6 JIN 2002 6:04:00PM
Cajun Hot Soles Quelle Etoile Cajun Hot Soles 2 Cajun Hot Soles 2004 6:07:00PM
Fred Charlie Mom Dis Moi (Mom Tell Me) En Travers Les Annees (Through The Years) 3 Acadiana Records 1998 6:14:00PM
Jackie Caillier and the Cajun Cousins The Gravel Road Front Porch Cajun Music 1 Lanor 1996 6:18:00PM
Mamou Prairie Band Blue Runner Oh Yaille! 1 Maison De Sould 1990 6:28:00PM
Michael Doucet Jonny Peut Pas Danser Le Hoogie Boogie 19 Rounder 1992 6:30:00PM
The Boogaloo Swamis Knee Deep In Zydeco Out Of Darkness 11 Crystal Cave Records 1997 6:33:00PM
Roy Carrier & The Night Rockers You Better Watch Out Zydeco Strokin' 7 Paula Records 1995 6:37:00PM
Chubby Carrier & The Bayou Swamp Band Rock Me Baby Too Hot To Handle 9 Louisiana Red Hot Records 1998 6:42:00PM
File Gumbo Zydeco Band City Boy Big Big Love 2 King Noodle Records 1994 6:52:00PM
Sean Ardoin & ZydeKool Mama Pullin' 4 Tomorrow Recordings 2001 6:56:00PM
Robert Graves Leonard and his Zydeco Louisiana Friends Luzianne Luzianne 4 Stylistic Music, Inc. 2001 6:59:00PM
Mamou Cajun Band Grand Mamou Encore - Un Autre 'Tit Bout! 8 Swallow 2003 7:00:00PM
Robert Jardell & Pure Cajun Where Were You Last Wednesday Robert Jardell and Pure Cajun 5 Swallow 1995 7:02:00PM
Wayne Toups Hole In My Heart Whoever Said It Was Easy 10 Shanachie 2004 7:07:00PM
Jason Frey & Travis Matte with Laguiappe Two Step de Rougeau A La Vieille Maniere 1 La Louisianne 2000 7:11:00PM
Louisiana Jane Black Mountain Rag Somewhere In Saskatchewan 1 Louisiana Jane 1997 7:16:00PM
The Cajun All Stars Cousin Lilly Chez Les Cajuns 10 Narada 1999 7:20:00PM
Horace Trahan Richard Hot-Step Ossun Blues 9 Swallow 1996 7:28:00PM
Queen Ida Mr. Fine Mardi Gras 10 GNP Crescendo 1994 7:33:00PM
Tailgators Hog Groove It's A Hog Groove 1 Upstart Records 1996 7:37:00PM
Zydeblue Give Him Cornbread Kick Up Some Heat! 11 Zydeblue 1999 7:42:00PM
T-Lou and his Zydeco Band Whirley Bird Super Hot 2 Maison De Soul 1993 7:46:00PM
Donna Angelle Rodeo Show Workin' It 1 MTE Records 2006 7:53:00PM
Keith Frank If It's Good For The Gander Get On This! 2 Maison De Soul 2001 7:56:00PM

Sorry that didn't copy too well. Anyway if you feel like checking it out, you can listen on line this Sunday here: http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kxci/ppr/index.shtml

Chris LeDoux had a CD that he sang with a band other than Western Underground, It was called Chris LeDoux and the Saddle Boogie Band. Does that count?

VanC":2imouugr said:
chrisy":2imouugr said:
VanC and the Chops.... ;-) :lol:

I know you're jesting, dear, but I'm not following what this means. Am I dense, or is it just a cultural thing?

Pssssst...Chris...VanC's avatar is a T-Bone Steak... :)

Alice

Alice":386l212s said:
VanC":386l212s said:
chrisy":386l212s said:

I know you're jesting, dear, but I'm not following what this means. Am I dense, or is it just a cultural thing?

Pssssst...Chris...VanC's avatar is a T-Bone Steak... :)

Alice

:lol: :lol: That would be funny though if Van's avatar was a pork chop.
Alice have you thought of a new name yet?
I like yours Mike and Chrisy.

VanC":3tmzhreo said:
chrisy":3tmzhreo said:

yes just a jest, made after you posted about Mike C and the others, your avatar looks like a chop, I know it is a t-bone steak. but I thought auh! what the heck. Know you can take a light hearted joke. :heart:

chrisy":3q52at49 said:
VanC":3q52at49 said:
chrisy":3q52at49 said:

yes just a jest, made after you posted about Mike C and the others, your avatar looks like a chop, I know it is a t-bone steak. but I thought auh! what the heck. Know you can take a light hearted joke. :heart:

Now I get it! Didn't make the connection at first. I'm getting a little slow, I guess. ;-)

chrisy":1vqblhjs said:
VanC":1vqblhjs said:
chrisy":1vqblhjs said:

Now I get it! Didn't make the connection at first. I'm getting a little slow, I guess. ;-)

You guess? :lol2:

Alice

Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps
Mel Tillis and the Statesiders
Flash Cadillac and the Continentals
Nate Nostril and the Boogers

Latest posts