Stalker on the boards

Help Support CattleToday:

expensive hobby

Reaction score
Hello all. I think that Inbredredneck fella is a stalker on these boards. He keeps sending me PM's. Anyone else on here having this problem with him? I tried to tell him that I am not interested but he will not take no for an answer. Oh dear, oh dear, what should I do?

You can add people to the foe list so you will not get messages from them.

Thanks Iso. I try to explain this to my wife too but she is not buying it. You can add people to the foe list but this can not stop them from sending you a PM. I'm not sure that Inbred is a foe, he is just difficult.

You could always copy and paste the PM here so we could better understand your anguish. :D

Ok stalker(Inbredredneck or is it Manitgotcoldhere2) go ahead and do what you said that you were going to do in your PM. Post away. Since you claim that I said the stupidest thing ever. You were talking about wlimo's prices and said that "something was off. I posed a question to you because you said that you are willing to offer "constructive feed back" and then call me stupid. You have no class.......and there I stole your thunder because I "tattled on myself." Your such a DH. By the way, it would be nice to know where you are from. Not because anyone wants to visit you, just so we know what market area you are doing such great business in. I wish that an administrator would set you straight. You need to be playing elsewhere. Sorry to everyone. I'm done ranting. Has anyone else had this problem with him?

You can send your PM's to one of the mods or to M Gravlee..the administrator. There is an upside down yield sign in the top right hand of the pm. Click on it and it will send the PM to the mods. Good luck

The guy is a troll. They are fed by people who pay attention to them. Report him and go on.
Yes,very annoying,but did you see the picture of the guy they tracked down and jailed for defaceing
tribute paged of dead children on facebook? Pale,living in moms basement,drinking beer and giggling to himself.. (Yeah,it's a true sterotype)

im gettin tired of comin here for this reason.... see above post...i think ill take a sabbatical and come back later..or not

adios

dieselbeef":1xebvja7 said:
im gettin tired of comin here for this reason.... see above post...i think ill take a sabbatical and come back later..or not

adios
My post?? :???: What the heck did I do??

expensive hobby":1e5n5h1w said:
Hello all. I think that Inbredredneck fella is a stalker on these boards. He keeps sending me PM's. Anyone else on here having this problem with him? I tried to tell him that I am not interested but he will not take no for an answer. Oh dear, oh dear, what should I do?

Ignore him and delete the private messages before reading.

expensive hobby":1bc0oq8a said:
Ok stalker(Inbredredneck or is it Manitgotcoldhere2) go ahead and do what you said that you were going to do in your PM. Post away. Since you claim that I said the stupidest thing ever. You were talking about wlimo's prices and said that "something was off. I posed a question to you because you said that you are willing to offer "constructive feed back" and then call me stupid. You have no class.......and there I stole your thunder because I "tattled on myself." Your such a DH. By the way, it would be nice to know where you are from. Not because anyone wants to visit you, just so we know what market area you are doing such great business in. I wish that an administrator would set you straight. You need to be playing elsewhere. Sorry to everyone. I'm done ranting. Has anyone else had this problem with him?
Minnesota, Wisconsin area, may operate a feedlot

TennesseeTuxedo":t6n3i11v said:
Don't leave us Gary.

I feel left out, nobody sends me annoying PMs.

me neither
they say i give them the creeps :banana:
SKEERED.jpg

Latest posts