Stirring the Pot

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime":27j4u607 said:
What's the thing going on between Ohio women and Ricky Van Shelton? Why do women in Ohio come on to me asking if anyone ever told me I look like Ricky Van Shelton? I'm always puzzled because I've never seen Ricky Van Shelton and don't even know who he is.
he was popular country star in the late eightys and early ninetys

FarmGirl10":z4msdzcf said:
2. Do not understand the meaning of the word no.

She hit the nail on the head with that one.

It is complicated. Think about it. So many times the lady saying "no" actually means yes. To bad. Her loss. She should have said what she meant!

Oh! there are so many of these and always someone gets there knickers in a twist, it's a joke all men are like this, and why are men so confused, well think about it. They have all this testosterone floating around in their bodies, trying to be little men when boys, and who are they brought up by their Mums who are well women, and as men never understand us is it any wonder they are mixed up and confused. So may I advocate that as of now all Dads have the chore of bringing up their boys if they don't want mixed up lads in later life. And girls why try to change them, as we never will and we did pick them in the first place. and if we did change them we would have nothing to moan about and how boring would that be. you have to have something to nag, baring the cat or dog... :lol: :lol: :help:

chrisy":1z4sh02n said:
Oh! there are so many of these and always someone gets there knickers in a twist, it's a joke all men are like this, and why are men so confused, well think about it. They have all this testosterone floating around in their bodies, trying to be little men when boys, and who are they brought up by their Mums who are well women, and as men never understand us is it any wonder they are mixed up and confused. So may I advocate that as of now all Dads have the chore of bringing up their boys if they don't want mixed up lads in later life. And girls why try to change them, as we never will and we did pick them in the first place. and if we did change them we would have nothing to moan about and how boring would that be. you have to have something to nag, baring the cat or dog... :lol: :lol: :help:

Good post Chrisy, pretty right on.

Farmgirl. You are absolutley right on all 10 counts and you'd best get used to every one of them cuz try as you might you ain't gonna change any of us MUCH.

FarmGirl10":1dzm34pj said:
Reasons why men suck :lol:
1. They can't admit when they are wrong, no matter how obvious it is.
2. Do not understand the meaning of the word no.
3. Even if they are with a woman, they don't stop looking at other women.
4. Cannot commit to anything other than a type of beer.
5. Just because it "feels good" they do it no matter how repulsive it may be.
6. Toilet seat....terrible aim......got the picture?
7. Think they could get anyone they wanted
8. They don't know when to shut up
9. No matter how many clothes are in their wardrobe they always wear the same thing
10. Promise things that they know they can't keep or intend on not keeping

I shortened this list, it originally had 100.

Pretty well right I reckon.But on the other hand I think women are pretty well confused. They will marry us when they know we are this way,then spend years changing us(or trying too) and then wan't a divorce because we're not like the man they married. :nod: :nod:

Cal

Cal, that is the point I was making, no need to change, it is give and take on both sides that make a good partnership. Us girls have our ways of making it look like you men have had the last word and it is your decision, when we all know it is ours. :banana:

chrisy":24zb997e said:
Us girls have our ways of making it look like you men have had the last word and it is your decision, when we all know it is ours. :banana:
I don't have so much pride that I need the last word ~ just the few in between to be considered.

chrisy":2dcqxl0a said:
Cal, that is the point I was making, no need to change, it is give and take on both sides that make a good partnership. Us girls have our ways of making it look like you men have had the last word and it is your decision, when we all know it is ours. :banana:

FINALLY one of you confesses. Bout time :cowboy: :lol:

angie":3p8voe94 said:
chrisy":3p8voe94 said:
Us girls have our ways of making it look like you men have had the last word and it is your decision, when we all know it is ours. :banana:
I don't have so much pride that I need the last word ~ just the few in between to be considered.

A woman of few words? Angie, you are a fine and decent person, but I need at one least one man who will testify that you are the shy quiet type. :banana: I got $10 says you won't find one, unless you offer to buy him a 6 with the $10. And even if you find a stooge, 3500 posts is my final arguement.
Or perhaps men and women differ about what constitutes a "few words". :D

john250":1fd0exti said:
A woman of few words? Angie, you are a fine and decent person, but I need at one least one man who will testify that you are the shy quiet type. :banana: I got $10 says you won't find one, unless you offer to buy him a 6 with the $10. And even if you find a stooge, 3500 posts is my final arguement. Or perhaps men and women differ about what constitutes a "few words". :D
HeIIs Bells John ~ its 3100, not 3500! :roll:

Socially maybe (thats "maybe") I am a yak ~ yes?
But I do not require the last word.

so there.

:lol2:

John!!! Angie!!!

You both rock!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

john250":3nhmmmil said:
A woman of few words? Angie, you are a fine and decent person, but I need at one least one man who will testify that you are the shy quiet type.
by 1982vett on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:44 am
I'm sure you all know about Angie, you know the part about being a fine and decent person and all. Well she is also the quiet and shy type. Bet you didn't know that but it's true.

How's that Angie?
Fantastic! :clap:

Angie is in Minnysooota. Vette's in Texas. It is certainly possible you have conversed, but Angie I can tell you he only picks up the phone every couple minutes and says "y'know, you're right about that." :tiphat:

chrisy":3m2x4xh3 said:

:lol2: :lol2: You have most definitely described my mother. I admire women like this who don't bark but quietly lead. :tiphat:

john250":372hjvsg said:
Angie is in Minnysooota. Vette's in Texas. It is certainly possible you have conversed, but Angie I can tell you he only picks up the phone every couple minutes and says "y'know, you're right about that." :tiphat:
I am a man. I am from Mn. I talk to angie now and again, but she is very much the shy quiet type.

So now you will pay up ~ yes? :nod:

oof-duh":4p0ba3j4 said:
john250":4p0ba3j4 said:
I am a man. I am from Mn. I talk to angie now and again, but she is very much the shy quiet type.

:lol2: :lol2: She's back. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

oof-duh":25c9h11y said:
john250":25c9h11y said:

The lengths some people will go to win a bet. :lol2:
Is oof-duh in the lockup, by any chance? Bet he was offered a 'good behaviour' deal for this post.

Latest posts