The bells of war are ringing.

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":3706wmz9 said:
Hahaha, Korea is going to send freighter ships to tackle cruisers?

the way the world is now some one who understands code real well could mess up a country from any where as I understand it. Conventional war as we understand it is mostly done.

North Korea has a population that has been taught to hate the US from birth. They have nothing, and it is all blamed on the US, not sure how you defeat that. :???: :???:

1wlimo":mzsk2joz said:
Nesikep":mzsk2joz said:
Hahaha, Korea is going to send freighter ships to tackle cruisers?

the way the world is now some one who understands code real well could mess up a country from any where as I understand it. Conventional war as we understand it is mostly done.

North Korea has a population that has been taught to hate the US from birth. They have nothing, and it is all blamed on the US, not sure how you defeat that. :???: :???:

The Japanese were taught from birth to die for the Imperial government.
We beat them by killing as many as we could and dropping two A bombs on them.

Again there is no clean end of the turd here.
This idiot is headed for war the question is do we fight him there or let him 9-11 or Pearl Harbor us again.

in my opinion the american people as a whole.....

recall my other opinion that we here on this group are not representative of the american people as a whole....

the american people as a whole do not have the stomach for war...
proven in Korea, Vietnam, iraq, afghanistan
The american people as a whole support the left who refuse to let the military be military and destroy the enemy.
Recall Dessert storm where politicians stopped the war outside of Baghdad with the result that ten years later we had to do it again. Now we are still there...afghanistan as well.
they want the military to be like the old image of the English Bobby the kindly policeman with only a nightstick...
yet they refuse to acknowledge that the current english police are armor clad and carrying automatic weapons.

heck...a good portion of the american people want to restrict american policemen in the performance of their duty.

in my opinion all.....a result of letting the government take over education....now every child, except those home schooled or private schooled, is thoroughly indoctrinated with liberal clap trap and goofy logic. From Kindergarten through Kollege...all federally funded and mandated.

Latest posts