The newest here

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals said:

Cowboy Cut female with her newbie Black Patriot born on 9/11. Haven't posted for awhile so thought I'd share a pic.
Hey Mike good to see you back! Still running that ol bull with the Hereford in him?

frieghttrain said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:

Cowboy Cut female with her newbie Black Patriot born on 9/11. Haven't posted for awhile so thought I'd share a pic.
Hey Mike good to see you back! Still running that ol bull with the Hereford in him?
Yes Joe HILCO Vegas 1516C is still head man here.

TCRanch said:
Very nice pair! Bull calf or heifer? And mama says "Imma gonna eat you for lunch if you touch my baby!"

Thanks. Calf is a bull. She's actually not too bad just a stern look and a little bluff. She prefers me to leave them be but she'll let me touch the calf. We don't work them in the pasture anymore tag, band, etc... will send them through chute later a little older and tag etc...

FlyingLSimmentals said:
frieghttrain said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:

He's made some real nice calves for you for sure! How old is Vegas? Plans for a replacement anytime soon?

frieghttrain said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:
frieghttrain said:
He's made some real nice calves for you for sure! How old is Vegas? Plans for a replacement anytime soon?

Thanks Joe, he'll be 6 yrs. next March. Yes actually have a yearling spoken for from Ron aka Bright Raven. He'll be here later this fall. BRSF White Eagle, a black baldy Hook's Eagle son.

Joe, Think he has quit the forums and stays busy on facebook. As far as I know everything is well with him. Most of his cows has calved this fall already and they're some dandies. I'll post pics of the bull after I receive him this fall. He looks a lot like his paternal brother KSU Bald Eagle 53G whom Cattle Visions and Bull Barn has listed.

Glad he's alright I enjoyed seeing his posts when he was here. That's a good looking bull hopefully yours stamps his calves with that white face

Latest posts