What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

2 days ago.
Beercan chicken, but not with beer in the can. Some Caribbean jerk stuff and pineapple juice.

( I hate this grill tho. Who in right mind designs a smoker/ grill combo that the lid is an inch wider than the bottom on 3 sides, letting air in and heat/smoke out??)

beercanchick.jpg

Last edited:
Double post but not wasted....

Love broccoli cheese but my wife thinks is its the devil. Only when were out... and it's never as good as I can make. Makes me happily depressed.

Turkey, home made cranberry sauce, stuffing (had t make more, first didn't turn out great, wife insisted on making more), sweet potato custard (kinda like sweet potato pie w/o the crust and melted marshmallows on top), home made egg nog (w/bourbon). Had egg nog waffles and bacon for breakfast. Pumpkin pie here in a bit.

Wife put a beef roast in the crockpot with carrots, red potatoes, onion, celery and garlic.
Then she made a pot of vegetable soup to add with it, with more carrots, potatoes, onion, canned tomatoes, RoTel corn,
peas, green beans, pinto beans, kidney beans,and butter beans, black and red pepper
Roast was from our new beef, good and melt in your mouth tender.8284CEBD-73B2-448D-BEE7-92E488A2D976.jpeg0598F44A-7301-4D7B-9C2E-C1A46B9E5104.jpeg8B9802F8-5E70-40EB-B0DD-4BC5CEDEFD3F.jpeg72FD596F-B089-4744-873E-3491F3DD45D2.jpeg

Latest posts