What do you feed your dogs

Help Support CattleToday:

PinkPig":1w4kd1vw said:
I always feed my dog with Chicken for small breed adults by Eukanuba. Its actually my pet's favorite.

The first 5 ingredients listed on the label usually tell you about all you need to know about a dog food. They are required to be listed in descending order based on inclusion rates. The chicken is good. The rest of it is not.

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, A bit farther down is also barley.

TennesseeTuxedo":1mkdmv8k said:
TexasBred":1mkdmv8k said:
HDRider":1mkdmv8k said:
My vet told me chicken by-product meal could be feathers.
Yessir and guts, feet, heads and anything else they think they can throw in there.

Yum, it's what's for dinner.
TT makes me think I might ought to start reading ingredients on any chiken products that come in a can. :lol:

TexasBred":31q4kjbl said:
TennesseeTuxedo":31q4kjbl said:
TexasBred":31q4kjbl said:
Yessir and guts, feet, heads and anything else they think they can throw in there.

Yum, it's what's for dinner.
TT makes me think I might ought to start reading ingredients on any chiken products that come in a can. :lol:

Whew! Exactly!

We have 2 Great Pyrenees, an Australian Shepherd and a black Lab/Great Dane mix. We feed them Victor dog food and table scraps. When I slaughter chickens, I can the back pieces, feet, necks with rice, in quart jars. When they go off their feed, they get "canned chicken". They love it.

https://victorpetfood.com/

Baymule":4eghqjj8 said:
We have 2 Great Pyrenees, an Australian Shepherd and a black Lab/Great Dane mix. We feed them Victor dog food and table scraps. When I slaughter chickens, I can the back pieces, feet, necks with rice, in quart jars. When they go off their feed, they get "canned chicken". They love it.

https://victorpetfood.com/
Victor makes a pretty good medium priced dog food. I've fed the green bag to my dog trying to hold her weight down. Like your's she loves chicken or any other meat off the table.

The first five ingredients in my dog's food is muskrat, beavertails, table scraps, ol roy, and roadkill.
Blue ripoff can't compare to my balanced dog feed.

sim.-ang.king":3cbx914s said:
The first five ingredients in my dog's food is muskrat, beavertails, table scraps, ol roy, and roadkill.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sim.-ang.king":2davpm14 said:

You screwed the pooch when you put the Ol' Roy in what was otherwise a quite nutritious mix. :nod:

greybeard":fb102fya said:
My dogs are just hobby dogs so I just feed them anything I happen to see on sale... ;-)
:hide:

Now that you mention it, that's sort of the way the wife feeds me. :lol2:

I have been feeding the Blue Buffalo since a little before I posted in March and I have been VERY pleased. I see why people say what they say about it. It has kept the dogs in great condition... and it's muscular condition... not just packed fat on them. Their coats look great and they are a lot more active when we hunt.

I know it's high but I strongly recommend it to people with working dogs. My smaller curr dogs only eat 1/2 a coffee can. The larger dogs get 1-3/4 can. It does not take near the food, almost half, to maintain their condition compared to any other feed I have fed over the years.

No dog can resist the creamy delicious poop of a calf getting all of its food from the teat.

We been feeding the big dawg fromm large breed puppy food, gold I think

The 17 year old Lil dawg gets science diet I think...big dawg loves Lil dawgs food

I like fromms history, I delude myself into believing Their marketing so paying the price feelz worth it.

https://frommfamily.com/

I feed him diamond and all raw milk and a few drops of nutrient sometimes. Great dog.

I feed Biljac dry and frozen-I get it at a discount or I could not afford it but all my dogs love it and u don't have to feed much per day so it's a great choice for them-made with real chicken

Went to Diamond senior. She seems to be doing better. She uses her bum leg more, shiny coat, but she is still too fat. The neighbor lady feeding her huge dog biscuits isn't helping with the weight.

Latest posts