Where to order parts online?

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve

Reaction score
So I'm pretty new to online purchases, and I've bought quite a few things successfully but I've also been burned twice on small purchases where they took my money and never sent the goods. Im looking for a trustworthy site to get new fuel injectors for my New Holland skid steer. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

For New Holland parts I usually order from Messicks. You can call them directly or order online. The people that works on there parts department are pretty knowledgeable and very helpful. Usually even with the shipping charge there cheaper than my local New Holland dealer.

pricefarm said:
For New Holland parts I usually order from Messicks. You can call them directly or order online. The people that works on there parts department are pretty knowledgeable and very helpful. Usually even with the shipping charge there cheaper than my local New Holland dealer.
Thank you, I will definitely give them a try.

If you use a credit card you won't get ripped off. If they don't send what you ordered you can cancel or retract payment. I've had to do it a couple of times, credit card company always has cooperated in my favor.

ga.prime said:
If you use a credit card you won't get ripped off. If they don't send what you ordered you can cancel or retract payment. I've had to do it a couple of times, credit card company always has cooperated in my favor.
Absolutely, and in some cases, depending on your card agreement, you get a substantial increase to the warranty of the product.

ohiosteve said:
So I'm pretty new to online purchases, and I've bought quite a few things successfully but I've also been burned twice on small purchases where they took my money and never sent the goods. Im looking for a trustworthy site to get new fuel injectors for my New Holland skid steer. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.
Go to a search engine you can use bing, yahoo or google. Type in New Holland and several sites will open. When you find it there will a place to put your model in and this will open a catalog. Look through the catalog until you find the location for the injectors could be under fuel or may the engine. Copy the injector number and place it in a search engine
block there again you will open up some more websites. Now just open each one until you find an injector that you want. The cost can vary several dollars from vendor to vendor. Also if you have a good fuel injection shop take the injectors there and let them test them. Sometimes the can rebuild them.

pricefarm said:

Yes, Messicks is good. Very competitive on prices. If you have manufacturer part number, Tractor Joe is also very good for A&I aftermarket parts. I buy a lot of parts off EBay - dealer close outs/Newoldstock and just general awesome deals - just make sure you always pay with PayPal so you have recourse in case of bad deal. I have only gotten screwed once out of hundreds of times on EBay and PayPal refunded after investigation, while EBay itself was no help.

Latest posts