Where's TexasBred been?

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":3rzw5y3o said:
He's on Mike C right now on Ranchers,,giving you a break... :cowboy:

Oh that ought to be good!

I haven't been over to Rancher's in a long while. Last time I was there, so many had left. :( I still miss Northern Rancher and his posts.

callmefence":6yezeuu7 said:
Dam hugfest going on over there. Everybody hiding from cg8 or the liberals on CT.. :lol2:
What a bunch of puzzies.
:lol: :lol:

And all they need to do is realise that if you ignore certain people and just entertain yourself with what interests you there would be bliss, they could change the negative into a positive very quickly if they set their minds to it. Most of them will be back I'm sure, guess they are just keeping M5 company for a bit ;-)

Nesikep":3lcht7qc said:
I thought snowflakes would melt in the south.. apparently not :p

Ranchman, Agreed!

99 degrees here yesterday. Snow aint much of a concern.

Divided we fall. Most people see when the divisions occur. Best to just mosey away.

TB aint never liked me. That aint no big thing. Met a lot of folks in person because of this place. Its been good.

Pretty sure TB and my differences all started with Lammie, way back when. Bless her heart. I hope she found herself an upgrade. She clearly wasn't happy.

TCRanch":2ae3by6b said:
D2Cat":2ae3by6b said:
What happened to the young guy who went to the Garnett, Ks. Graham Cattle school a few months ago? Haven't heard from him since then.
EZ14. Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him post either.

He joined a Union and didn't want to let anyone know.

backhoeboogie":vbxt91y9 said:
Pretty sure TB and my differences all started with Lammie, way back when. Bless her heart. I hope she found herself an upgrade. She clearly wasn't happy.

Wow Boogie you seem to be obsessed with my not liking you. Might have more to do with you being a big blow heart that has a problem telling the truth more than anything. For what it's worth Lammie was the one that hated your guts. Said you always tried to hit on her and she couldn't stand it.

Can't help but notice all you ahve to do is disappear a few days adn you find out what folks really think about you. Ol' CB even visted Ranchers to see what was happening. Some awesome folks over there and I've been going there for years but just not a lot of information exchanged.

Caustic Burno":1baccmf4 said:
TB I have reading over there since 05 off and on for some reason I just don't enjoy it.
I had to look I have made 15 post over there in 12 years.
It is awfully slow except for the political threads which are entertaining at least. Guess they just don't have all that much to talk about. A lot of regulars ahve disappeared from over there as well.

TexasBred":2c8mp2a0 said:
Caustic Burno":2c8mp2a0 said:
TB I have reading over there since 05 off and on for some reason I just don't enjoy it.
It is awfully slow except for the political threads which are entertaining at least. Guess they just don't have all that much to talk about. A lot of regulars ahve disappeared from over there as well.

Glad your back I still have some work to do on your history.
It is almost like watching that unstoppable object traveling through space hitting the unmovable one getting into that NASA head.

I've been over there a while as well.. there's hardly anything ever happening, I do like the Mustang pictures and soapweed's posts.. apart from that there just isn't much talk about anything interesting.

TB, I knew you would be back after you quit picketing to get ride of Sumlin.
Seriously where do you stand on that issue?

papavillars":r8rasqp3 said:
TB, I knew you would be back after you quit picketing to get ride of Sumlin.
Seriously where do you stand on that issue?
Papa I don't pay a whole lot of attention to it. There does to be a problem of some kind but darned if I know. Amazes me that you can have so many good recruiting classes, talent out the wazoo and end up falling flat when it gets down to the nitty gritty. (sounds like Austin doesn't it. :lol: :hide: ) I think Sumlin is good man, a good coach and can have a great problem but I can't tell you what the answer is. He's been htere long enough now that a "buyout" wouldn't cost them so much if they decide to get rid of him so you might see him go if they don't have the season they should have.

Caustic Burno":3dtmz3z1 said:
TexasBred":3dtmz3z1 said:
Caustic Burno":3dtmz3z1 said:

Glad your back I still have some work to do on your history.
It is almost like watching that unstoppable object traveling through space hitting the unmovable one getting into that NASA head.
You old reprobate you can't remember what happened 15 minutes ago. :banana:

Latest posts