Wife attacked

Help Support CattleToday:

farmguy

Reaction score
My wife was in Home Depot yesterday and she carried a mask but not wearing it. An elderly man struck her with his cane, cursed her in very nasty language and said he hoped she would die. My wife is 71. So on it goes, farmguy.

I was in Walmart probably at least a couple months ago without a mask on and some older woman came down the aisle with her buggy and tried to take me out as you could see in her eyes the stare and hate cause I did not have a mask on. I turned around and made sure she did not ram me with her buggy.

farmguy said:
My wife was in Home Depot yesterday and she carried a mask but not wearing it. An elderly man struck her with his cane, cursed her in very nasty language and said he hoped she would die. My wife is 71. So on it goes, farmguy.

Need to press assault charges I know in Texas 65 and older is a felony.

She has no idea who it was. It happened in Brainerd Minnesota and we live 50 miles away. She just moved on.

I've been trying to wear my mask in places lately for this very reason. People are crazy and it's easier just to wear the mask. I know some folks don't agree with this and I completely understand but I really don't need someone getting in my face over not wearing a mask right now. If I woulda seen the man attack your wife it would not have went well. All this craziness is getting old quick.

I avoid the large stores with a passion. They are filled with people who drank the purple koolaid. I use the small local stores for everything now.
The people who go there tend to have a brain and have the ability to think.
Masks and the recent history behind them.
Wear a mask.
Do not wear a mask.
Wear a mask.
And so on ....
It is all about people control.
My best to all.
Bez

Bez said:
I avoid the large stores with a passion. The are filled with people who drank the purple koolaid. I use the small local stores for everything now.
The people who go there tend to have a brain and have the ability to think.
Masks and the recent history behind them.
Wear a mask.
Do not wear a mask.
Wear a mask.
And so on ....
It is all about people control.
My best to all.
Bez

Nailed it.

There was of course no excuse for what that old man did, but I wear mine in public to help protect other people. I know the cloth masks are only minimally effective, but anything is better than nothing.

Here the state is enforcing it on the stores. So the stores enforce it on the people. Better than 90% of the people put the mask on as they go through the doors and take off as soon as they exit. But there are others. I saw a guy a few days ago driving by himself in a jeep with no top wearing a mask? One has to wonder about some people.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Rafter S said:
There was of course no excuse for what that old man did, but I wear mine in public to help protect other people. I know the cloth masks are only minimally effective, but anything is better than nothing.

Protect others? Are you sick?

Not that I know of, but it's my understanding that it's possible to transmit it in the early stages, before showing symptoms. I just don't see what the big deal is. If wearing a mask has a chance to protect me or others, especially others, I don't mind wearing it.

I know other people feel strongly that their rights are somehow being infringed upon by being asked to wear one. I don't understand why they feel that way, but I won't argue about it, so I won't be replying again on the subject.

When we become a faceless population what are they gonna come up with to identify us.

On a side note the mask is helping somewhat with the problem of strange women following me home and hanging around at my gate........

Rafter S said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Rafter S said:

Not that I know of, but it's my understanding that it's possible to transmit it in the early stages, before showing symptoms. I just don't see what the big deal is. If wearing a mask has a chance to protect me or others, especially others, I don't mind wearing it.

I know other people feel strongly that their rights are somehow being infringed upon by being asked to wear one. I don't understand why they feel that way, but I won't argue about it, so I won't be replying again on the subject.

It's called freedom!
You have the right to wear one, I have the right not too.

Rafter S said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Rafter S said:

I don't understand what the big deal is either. Like you, it's my understanding that one can transmit it even though they don't have symptoms. If wearing a mask was one of the hardest things a person ever did, I'd say life was easy. Wearing a mask is apparently rough on the guy in the video pushing his way into the store without a mask. I'd think a mask would be less hassle that what he did.

As for freedom, there are all kinds of things I currently have to obey, such as speed limits and all kinds of road rules. There are public places that have a "no shoes, no shirt, no service." What if someone felt they should be free to dress like they wanted? Should there be no rules at all?

Latest posts