Winner "Unused Buildings"

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Congratulations to Nesikep ! :clap: :clap:

Thank you to all that submitted and voted :tiphat:

One more contest before we break for Christmas :wave:

unfortunately I don't. That building is at Spray creek ranch, which is on my way to town. There's also another little church that's in about the same state of repair that I should get a picture of.

I liked all the pictures in the contest :)

Awesome pic but being from the Southwest I really enjoy old adobe ruins and had to vote for that one even though I find out later it's in AFRICA :shock: . All were very good.

On every indian reserve here there's an old dilapidated church, some of them are really beautiful, but they're going all to h3ll, and it's a terrible shame

TexasBred":38n2seye said:
Awesome pic but being from the Southwest I really enjoy old adobe ruins and had to vote for that one even though I find out later it's in AFRICA :shock: . All were very good.

Now I want to go look at that... I never did get a good enough connection to see all the photos, but I saw some very nice ones. Loved the fire tower but didn't vote since there were at least another three in the thread that could have been anything.

I ought to take a picture of it with a real camera instead of a lousy cell phone, it isn't as sharp as it could be, I'll try again someday, hopefully before it falls in on itself!

TexasBred":2ce81s5e said:

I found this rather amusing :lol: :lol: adobe ruins indeed!!! That pic of mine was of a building built in the mid 1800's, very interesting history of a small ghost town in the Karoo :D

Latest posts