Psycho

Help Support CattleToday:

stupid dogs. one day i'm going to learn not to keep my beef jerky in my pockets...

Ryder":v4k1c0w3 said:
Victoria":v4k1c0w3 said:
Nutmeg. It's lethal if given intravenously.
So how did she get her victim to stay still long enough to administer the stuff IV?

The sister was a heroin addict. That was the beauty of it, everyone thought it was just an overdose and didn't think anything of one extra needle mark.

Ryder,
I wrote a mystery short story for a magazine that was along that premise. Too many years of reading Agatha Christie I guess. ;-)
As for me I don't have any heroin addicts in the family and I don't even have nutmeg in the house. The thought of real murder is horrible but I do like reading a murder mystery and trying to guess whodunit.

cowgirl,
Rat poison has been done, nutmeg is different.

Victoria":in70vxty said:

cowgirl,

yea, but its a tried and true method. traceable unfortunately, but works nonetheless. oh well, guess its time to move over for progress

Victoria":16ayiqfl said:
cfpinz":16ayiqfl said:
Victoria":16ayiqfl said:

It's pretty lethal when my wife cooks with it, but I don't think it's just the nutmeg!!

Obviously your wife doesn't read this board! :lol:

Actually, she does and she's pretty used to the cooking jokes by now. She'll even admit that the only way she knows grilled cheese is done is when the smoke alarm goes off!

cfpinz

I was told that (joke) about 3 months ago and I got the answer,so there must be something with us tennesse boys getting the answer to it.

cowgirl580":15ebgple said:
Victoria":15ebgple said:

cowgirl,

yea, but its a tried and true method. traceable unfortunately, but works nonetheless. oh well, guess its time to move over for progress

It is a tried and true method. I remember Agatha Christie using it in one of her novels, not used as much now. I bet it will come back though. Progress usually makes one nostalgic.

cfpinz":2a2grgyv said:
Victoria":2a2grgyv said:
cfpinz":2a2grgyv said:
Victoria":2a2grgyv said:

It's pretty lethal when my wife cooks with it, but I don't think it's just the nutmeg!!

Obviously your wife doesn't read this board! :lol:

Actually, she does and she's pretty used to the cooking jokes by now. She'll even admit that the only way she knows grilled cheese is done is when the smoke alarm goes off!

cfpinz

:lol: This reminds me of something my husband said to me the other day. I made some instant rice and it was watery and hard (how that happened I don't know) anyhow he says to me:
"You can cook a turkey, make an elaborate meal so why do you have a hard time making anything that involves boiling water??"
I reminded him I also have a horrible time making an egg the way he likes them! :lol2:

that is a good idea, Victoria. however, if one wanted to rid oneself of a non-heroin addict, wouldnt it be too expensive to get the person addicted to the heroin first? how much does heroin run a fellow nowadays, anyway?

Beefy":3s52dsq7 said:
that is a good idea, Victoria. however, if one wanted to rid oneself of a non-heroin addict, wouldnt it be too expensive to get the person addicted to the heroin first? how much does heroin run a fellow nowadays, anyway?

I don't know how much heroin costs, I have never bought any. I shouldn't be giving you any good ideas anyway, you answered the question correctly. :shock: :lol:

I've show this post to alot of people and they all get the answer right. Haven't found anyone that didn't get it.

Angus Guy":1jjh5tp6 said:
I've show this post to alot of people and they all get the answer right. Haven't found anyone that didn't get it.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I reckon Illinois is gonna have to get marked off of my list of states I want to see!

cfpinz":3oho5k39 said:
Angus Guy":3oho5k39 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I reckon Illinois is gonna have to get marked off of my list of states I want to see!

that's what i'm thinking. there or TN. and i so wanted to see Dollyworld, too. :(

warpaint":2v2ap4hx said:
Now ya'll need to ease up on us Tennessee folk. Even though I may be a little touched, I'm quite friendly till I get riled. :p

We've all seen how yall TennesseeCattleMen get when you are all riled up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts