Psycho

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":2twk5zx1 said:
warpaint":2twk5zx1 said:
Now ya'll need to ease up on us Tennessee folk. Even though I may be a little touched, I'm quite friendly till I get riled. :p

We've all seen how yall TennesseeCattleMen get when you are all riled up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please do not associate me with that be nice!! :shock:

warpaint":30s3yqwh said:
cfpinz":30s3yqwh said:
warpaint":30s3yqwh said:
Now ya'll need to ease up on us Tennessee folk. Even though I may be a little touched, I'm quite friendly till I get riled. :p

We've all seen how yall TennesseeCattleMen get when you are all riled up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please do not associate me with that be nice!! :shock:

Didn't mean to offend you Warpaint! But you'll have to admit there have been quite a few "winners" out of TN here lately, or are they all the same person? :? Naaahhh....

Cowgirl 580

I almost hate to tell you this but I use to live in Co. and still have family there :D :D

Angus Guy":3c82xee9 said:
Cowgirl 580

I almost hate to tell you this but I use to live in Co. and still have family there :D :D

:eek: :shock: glad i came from NV then. :lol: i wonder if being psychotic is genetic?

Must not be genetic. I showed this question to my daughter and she didn't get. Her mother and I have always thought she was the most psychotic person in our family. :)

Kind of worried, My 10 year old daughter got the answer in about 10 seconds, and my 8 year old son got it about almost as quick. Me, wife and 15 year old son did not get it. Better keep an eye on the younger ones :shock:

Latest posts