Three more dead

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":30dghkl3 said:
hurleyjd":30dghkl3 said:
"Maybe when a felon is caught with a gun they should be put down?"

The last few that were shot by the police were put done all had guns and were felons. Got any other good ideas.
Son of Butch":30dghkl3 said:
JMJ Farms":30dghkl3 said:
American citizens don't have the stomach to do what it's gonna take to straighten out this crap.
And the solution is?

Take em to the courthouse square. Put em on their knees and send em to kingdom come. With everybody watching.

FENCE FOR PRESIDENT 2016!

midTN_Brangusman":18ky72fv said:
callmefence":18ky72fv said:
Son of Butch":18ky72fv said:
And the solution is?

Take em to the courthouse square. Put em on their knees and send em to kingdom come. With everybody watching.

But the police already killed him after he killed the 3 cops.
Seems standard for president is too low if solution suggested can't be fulfilled.
The guy is already dead.

Son of Butch":1k1drxi9 said:
midTN_Brangusman":1k1drxi9 said:
callmefence":1k1drxi9 said:

Seems standard for president is too low if solution suggested can't be fulfilled.
The guy is already dead.

See butch your wrong again. It's actually standard practice for presidential candidates to offer impractical even impossible solutions.

Son of Butch":1tm6oh8f said:
callmefence":1tm6oh8f said:
See butch your wrong again. It's actually standard practice for presidential candidates to offer impractical even impossible solutions.
Okay, okay, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. :nod:

Idk I don't get out much. But I'm purty sure that's what they call Minnesota nice. ;-)

Son of Butch":5j609cz6 said:
midTN_Brangusman":5j609cz6 said:
callmefence":5j609cz6 said:

The guy is already dead.

I'm more of a life in prison kinda person, because i've seen how the judicial system works, but think of the millions saved on appeals!

If BLM organization got rid of their stance that all lives don't matter, revamped their marxist views (read their stance on the nuclear family), and oriented around putting a spot light on the difference between how the poor are treated and the justice of the wealthy, which would have a big impact on black lives i'd be onbard.

If they would rail against all the black lives lost in Chicago and LA on a daily basis, or the hudreds in abortion clinics around the country, i'd think they were at least serious about looking out for the lives of the black people in our country.

Commercialfarmer":1o8mtk96 said:
Son of Butch":1o8mtk96 said:
midTN_Brangusman":1o8mtk96 said:
The guy is already dead.

I'm more of a life in prison kinda person, because i've seen how the judicial system works, but think of the millions saved on appeals!

If BLM organization got rid of their stance that all lives don't matter, revamped their marxist views (read their stance on the nuclear family), and oriented around putting a spot light on the difference between how the poor are treated and the justice of the wealthy, which would have a big impact on black lives i'd be onbard.

If they would rail against all the black lives lost in Chicago and LA on a daily basis, or the hudreds in abortion clinics around the country, i'd think they were at least serious about looking out for the lives of the black people in our country.

Why bring abortion into this discussion? But since you did I'm sure glad that some folks decide to have them. Over population and technology is killing us.

True Grit Farms":2kvkbo62 said:
hurleyjd":2kvkbo62 said:
Black people are going hire black people, white people are going root for white people, Asians will favor Asians. Natives will have pride in native Americans. That's just fine .

White people will root for black people if these black people are football, basketball or baseball stars then these blacks are champions in white peoples minds and the white people will spend their last penny to see the game.

You must keep different company than me Hurleyjd. The guys I hang out don't watch sports, we're all to busy working or playing our own games.
Do not do sports just observing a stadium with the fans hanging from the rafters for every game and even high school and college. Rather watch two cat squirrels fending off a mocking bird in the back yard.

hurleyjd":2qy54vci said:
True Grit Farms":2qy54vci said:
hurleyjd":2qy54vci said:
Black people are going hire black people, white people are going root for white people, Asians will favor Asians. Natives will have pride in native Americans. That's just fine .

White people will root for black people if these black people are football, basketball or baseball stars then these blacks are champions in white peoples minds and the white people will spend their last penny to see the game.

You must keep different company than me Hurleyjd. The guys I hang out don't watch sports, we're all to busy working or playing our own games.
Do not do sports just observing a stadium with the fans hanging from the rafters for every game and even high school and college. Rather watch two cat squirrels fending off a mocking bird in the back yard.

We agree on something. I don't watch sports either...I have rooted on a few roosters though

callmefence":gd5sbokb said:
hurleyjd":gd5sbokb said:
True Grit Farms":gd5sbokb said:

We agree on something. I don't watch sports either...I have rooted on a few roosters though

Well I can relate to the roosters and also dogs. I did a lot of dumb crap when I was younger. But that was in a different life and time.
Getting hooked on fishing kept me from getting into serious trouble.

TennesseeTuxedo":u1xnf858 said:
I'm a sports junkie.

Dog and rooster fighting is morally repugnant.

And sports like football, boxing, and wrestling well all sports really aren't? I know about choices and I also know about nature. Males of all species fight.
I do not condone any kind of abuse to animals...even if there cats.

True Grit Farms":snlfyn63 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":snlfyn63 said:
I'm a sports junkie.

And sports like football, boxing, and wrestling well all sports really aren't? I know about choices and I also know about nature. Males of all species fight.

Coon hounds run coons because that's what they love to do. Pointers point because that's what they love to do. If you don't understand well you don't understand...

True Grit Farms":2gdcgpo8 said:
Commercialfarmer":2gdcgpo8 said:
Son of Butch":2gdcgpo8 said:
The guy is already dead.

Why bring abortion into this discussion? But since you did I'm sure glad that some folks decide to have them. Over population and technology is killing us.

Wasn't getting into the ethics, brought it up because if lives of one race are important, i think a handful lost at the hands of police pale in comparison to the millions lost at the hands of their own mothers.

Same comparison of gang violence.

We're going to rip apart the country as a whole, but ignore the elephant in the room.

True Grit Farms":1qn9qft0 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1qn9qft0 said:
I'm a sports junkie.

Okay, so I'm not necessarily a junkie because I haven't watched boxing in years and I can't stand this MMA stuff.

I do enjoy football and basketball quite a lot and will even watch hockey during the playoffs. Baseball is not my thing.

I have no problem with dogs being used for hunting purposes.

Latest posts