We are back...

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
After trying to update the software unsuccessfully I hired an expert to do it. He had no better luck. So we are back with the old software and unfortunately we lost the last 4 days posts. So please repost anything we deleted. :(

slick4591":15d773zx said:
I guess that post where I was giving away $100 bills didn't make it. Sorry, but the time limit has already expired.
I guess you didn't see it but I claimed them just before time expired!

Ain't no big deal.. I did get bored in the deer stand yesterday. So I joined backyard chickens under the name of callmecoop. I was banned twenty minutes later. Bunch of eggsuckers can't take a joke.................... ;-)

callmefence":28sqgnw6 said:
Ain't no big deal.. I did get bored in the deer stand yesterday. So I joined backyard chickens under the name of callmecoop. I was banned twenty minutes later. Bunch of eggsuckers can't take a joke.................... ;-)
I would have liked to have seen that. I joined that bunch years ago when I got a couple of geese and didn't know anything about them.
Bunch of 'cutesy' wannabe farmers. Looks like they have purged your name and any posts...nothing showed up with a search for callmecoop.......

callmefence":2rgglzkw said:

I was a part of that group until I figured out you needed to be a young housewife that had house chickens to fit in. Oh, and you needed to give expert advise even when you didn't have a clue.

sstterry":154sk9gv said:
slick4591":154sk9gv said:
I guess that post where I was giving away $100 bills didn't make it. Sorry, but the time limit has already expired.
I saved it, did you not get my e-mail??

Rules clearly stated a PM. My email box has been 100% full forever, so it would have bounced a email.

slick4591":3fg3cbko said:
sstterry":3fg3cbko said:
slick4591":3fg3cbko said:

Rules clearly stated a PM. My email box has been 100% full forever, so it would have bounced a email.

Must be why you didn't respond to the email I sent you about the 100.00 bills we where giving away...... sorry all gone.

callmefence":3dyrkcvg said:
slick4591":3dyrkcvg said:
sstterry":3dyrkcvg said:

Must be why you didn't respond to the email I sent you about the 100.00 bills we where giving away...... sorry all gone.

Thanks for the thought but I already had more than I could use anyway. The wife put the overflow in the grand kids college thing. What a waste, when cow people could have used them.

slick4591":1l96ikov said:
callmefence":1l96ikov said:
slick4591":1l96ikov said:

Thanks for the thought but I already had more than I could use anyway. The wife put the overflow in the grand kids college thing. What a waste, when cow people could have used them.
Is that what you named the outdoor kitchen?

greybeard":1qobo628 said:
slick4591":1qobo628 said:
callmefence":1qobo628 said:

Is that what you named the outdoor kitchen?

No, but maybe we should have. :lol:

Latest posts