Just trying to help out, because that is the way I am....... :tiphat:

I understand Your the best .. would you like to help pick some pears :D

skyhightree1":3p4b8x6l said:
sstterry":3p4b8x6l said:
skyhightree1":3p4b8x6l said:
Oops overfilled the pie crust

Since you ruined that one, I will take it off your hands for no charge. :D

I couldn't do that to you.. I must eat my mess :D
FedX delivered me a big box with grease stains on it last week. Opened it and it had a big ol' ham bone in it. I figure the sender wiped out the ham and sent the bone just for the heck of it. It was mailed from Free Rent, Virginia :lol2: :lol2:

Last night I had venison liver smothered in sweet onions and fired potatoes.

I skin the membrane off the liver and soak it over night in salt water. Slice it thin and soak/drain it several times. Roll it in flour with pepper. Fry it just enough to brown it. When I flip it I bury it with the onions. Stir the liver and onion together until the onion is done. The only way and kind of liver I like.

Dave":2rjwncpo said:

I skin the membrane off the liver and soak it over night in salt water. Slice it thin and soak/drain it several times. Roll it in flour with pepper. Fry it just enough to brown it. When I flip it I bury it with the onions. Stir the liver and onion together until the onion is done. The only way and kind of liver I like.

You flushed all the flavor out of the liver by continually soaking and draining :lol:

skyhightree1":2s0lbvkr said:
Dave":2s0lbvkr said:

You flushed all the flavor out of the liver by continually soaking and draining :lol:

No wonder he was able to eat it.

slick4591":2vsh7xuo said:
skyhightree1":2vsh7xuo said:
Dave":2vsh7xuo said:

Liver is good I like it I never soak mine just clean it up rinse the blood off fry that bad boy up and commence to grubbing..

skyhightree1":1pr4ze6q said:
slick4591":1pr4ze6q said:
skyhightree1":1pr4ze6q said:

Liver is good I like it I never soak mine just clean it up rinse the blood off fry that bad boy up and commence to grubbing..

I love chicken livers. Never tried beef or venison liver. But if it's anything like chicken livers I'm game.

Latest posts